Search results for query: *

1. Kakuna Matata

What video games are you playing now?

Still playing the latter two, although I'm actually making progress in OoT again after putting it down for roughly a year. Next up, the Water Temple!
  2. Kakuna Matata

White, White 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Ocarina of Time 3D.
  3. Kakuna Matata

I started playing Conquest again, despite saying to myself I was going to wait until after the semester ended. (Because with the way I play each turn takes roughly and hour. .-.)
  4. Kakuna Matata

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (this time I'm finally gonna beat it!), and afterwards Dragon Quest IV and Pokémon Conquest.
  5. Kakuna Matata

Silent Hill: Downpour. After playing SH2 and SH3 for the first time this past month, jumping a decade ahead to the most recent SH game is, well, a big jump. xD So far it hasn't felt like an SH game, though I did finally get to the titular town yesterday. We'll see how I feel about it once I get...
  6. Kakuna Matata

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA). Got this game years ago and still have yet to beat it. @.@
  7. Kakuna Matata

Batman: Arkham Asylum (Got it for Christmas, brother beat it within a month. I just started playing it yesterday.) Diamond (Trying to finish up PokeDex) HeartGold (Trying to finish up PokeDex/Leveling up to fight Red)
Back
Top Bottom