Search results for query: *

1. Kakuna Matata

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

People for the Ethical Treatment of Plushies would return them to the plushie homelands from whence they came (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ but no there are quite a few nice plushie pics being shared on the previous page [/spoiler]
  2. Kakuna Matata

That's my sock!
  3. Kakuna Matata

I am a Certified Dad™ at heart. (Other than the whole fathering and raising children part) It's wonderful to hear of other dads upholding their credentials. Keep on at it, Finny's dad. It feels unfair to critique certain things about it because compared to other series it has a smaller budget...
  4. Kakuna Matata

66% accurate. (There are definitely bricks and definitely jokes, but whether they're funny is up for debate. ) But a 66% is still passing, so congratulations! As a time breaker, theoretically the only thing stopping you is yourself. go back in time, post a picture of a sphynx cat, pangolin, or...
  5. Kakuna Matata

TIL there’s a 20 image per post limit, who knew? (Besides everyone else in this thread…) Onward with the quote spam! This quote and the one Mewtwo drops in the first movie always get to me. Credit And then the one from Mewtwo's Birth Really just a lot of stuff related to Mewtwo and...
  6. Kakuna Matata

Me watching Twin Peaks: Fire, Walk With Me for the first time: Well that just introduces more questions than answers. For the most part, Twin Peaks is very straightforward, especially for a David Lynch production. Me watching Mulholland Dr. for the first time: You know what, Fire, Walk With Me...
Back
Top Bottom