Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

What are your game headcanons?

I have similar but somewhat different headcanons regarding Pokémon reproduction: Pokémon Eggs aren't the primary method for reproduction of the Pokémon, which actually matches their animal counterparts. The "eggs" we see are actually made though an alchemy-based process as a last-ditch attempt...
  2. Kallyle

I volunteer for allowing you to review my headcanons.
  3. Kallyle

Xurkitree and Blacephalon come from different sections of the same Ultra Space and are born from Gigantimaxed Pokémon. Each Gigantimax Form spawns at last a handful of other species. Yes, I believe that particular Ultra Space is the Pokémon equivalent of Xenoblade Chronicles.
  4. Kallyle

The Ultra Beasts are all Necrozma wannabes, but their reason for taking light from other worlds differ from said entity. Basically, each world the Ultra Beasts inhabit are on the verge of collapse due to the lack of light, even missing energy on an atomic level in some cases. Thus, they...
  5. Kallyle

To extend this, Colress likes proving people wrong through the power of science!
  6. Kallyle

Cipher's Shadow Pokémon project was the result of some peon suppressing a Pokémon's heart to the point that it could no longer use Infinity Energy in order to level-up, evolve, nor Mega-Evolve. As a side effect, Cipher discovered a new type of Energy born from the absence of Infinity Energy in a...
  7. Kallyle

I've got a few more to share, some spoiler-related, others not so much. Non-spoiler content (I think): Brendan gave up Hoenn's champion title in favor of being a beta tester for battle-related items ad facilities. Things Brendan have beta-tested include the e-reader berries, Trainer Hill, and...
  8. Kallyle

I've got some more headcanons in me: Real life animals do exist in the Pokemon world, but are either very scarce due to competing with Pokemon for resources or in captivity by humans as livestock. Some Pokemon protect animals from other Pokemon. Diglett and Dugtrio always have their bodies...
  9. Kallyle

I have quite a few: The e-Reader berries, in-universe, are genetically modified Enigma Berries that Red, Leaf, Brenden, and May beta-tested. Unfortunate, the e-Reader berries didn't function like their creators intended, so they ended up recalling the modified-Enigmas. To this day, the group...
Back
Top Bottom