Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Wait, if it’s faithful to Diamond and Pearl, does that mean they kept the DP regional Dex instead of Platinum’s? I don’t see that as a good thing for many people.
  2. Kallyle

If they have the legendaries as starter Pokémon, all would be forgiven. Otherwise, it’s a hard pass for me.
  3. Kallyle

Or maybe even Beta Pokémon that didn’t get into the first two generations if we’re extra lucky (provided they’re implemented in a way that doesn’t contradict with the current evolutionary lines). That would actually make me bother with LGPE.
  4. Kallyle

That still isn’t evidence of Palmer as the Battle Tower’s boss. ORAS had a copy-paste Battle Maison despite the original Ruby and Sapphire having a Battle Tower. Game Freak didn’t even bother to change the facility’s trainers and rosters, including the exact same bosses. They could very well...
  5. Kallyle

The only scenario that I would be okay with this is if we get the legendaries as our starter Pokémon, perhaps baby versions of them for mass appeal. Otherwise, I’d rather not have Sinnoh be reduced to Let’s Go games for their remakes.
  6. Kallyle

We didn't originally get to see Ash participate in the Pokéathlon when he was in the Johto region either, yet they retconned both Ash and Brock knowing about it in the Johto Festival arc of the Sinnoh Anime. Having to retcon in something that didn't exist in the games beforehand isn't really a...
  7. Kallyle

This makes me wonder if the DP remakes could also double as a Stealth Sequel to Platinum, perhaps with Platinum Cyrus messing up thing in the Distortion World and affecting multiple universes since that dimension is outside the boundaries of time and space.
  8. Kallyle

Josuke called; he wants his Stand back, Game Freak! From a thematic perspective, I think the Heart and Soul parts of HGSS were meant to show how Johto was a more spiritual/traditional region compared to its next door neighbor Kanto. As for the titles of the Sinnoh remakes, I’d go with...
  9. Kallyle

So, I found this "leak" on 4chan from someone calling themselves GravelVoicedPrincess that brings up interesting details for some sort of Sinnoh game. The 'leaker' didn't say the names of the games nor some sort of release date; just started posting details. Here's what they said: While I...
  10. Kallyle

Watch it be a sitcom starring the various Legendary and Mythical Pokémon introduced throughout the years.
  11. Kallyle

In regards to the amount of available Pokémon, I doubt they'll give us the entire National Dex. However, I also think there's a 50/50 chance of them not removing the available SwSh Pokémon from the code if only for a few business-related reasons: The primary reason is that constantly removing...
  12. Kallyle

That’s kind of why I’m afraid (and unfortunately believe Game Freak are going to drop the whole post-game facility thing real soon. I’d personally be fine if they added those challenges to multiplayer instead. However, the most variety they seem to have for online competitions are mainly...
  13. Kallyle

Considering that the Z-Crystals also work like the plates for Arceus and that (most of) the Legendaries associated with them have inter-dimensional ties (with Sinnoh having Space-Time legendaries themselves), I'm inclined to agree. Ideally, I think that both Mega Evolution and Z-Moves should...
  14. Kallyle

Regarding the whole Mega Evolution vs Dynamax debate and whether the latter might drastically change the region’s culture and/or design, I’m starting to think that maybe Dynamax could work in Sinnoh, but not in the same context and acceptance that Galar has of it. What I mean is that due to the...
  15. Kallyle

This is a pretty neat idea, except… I’d rather not have the Battle Tower be like it was in SwSh. They basically gutted its BP earning system with only 2 BP per match no matter what, removed multi-battles from it, and they also removed the ability to lose your winning streak. And that’s not even...
  16. Kallyle

If we’re not doing adjectives, I’m going to throw out the names Clock Diamond and Ruler Pearl. A clock is obviously a tool to measure the time, while a ruler measures the spatial dimensions of an object (length or width). Both still fit the theme of the games, but they aren’t adjectives either...
  17. Kallyle

That would be very interesting, but I think that it’s more likely to be an external app or sold as a separate game in the vein of Pokémon Battle Revolution if anything so Game Freak/TPCi can milk more money off of it.
  18. Kallyle

Wouldn’t that require scrapping their lore in a region where legends and myths are very important though?
  19. Kallyle

It was actually a little bit of both: Molayne worked on the base PC system, but Mohn expanded on it by connecting it to the Poké Pelago.
  20. Kallyle

Plot twist: Giratina and Eternatus are actually BFFs and invented Dynamax together to screw with the human world.
Back
Top Bottom