Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I agree. Say, what if transferring different Missingno variants (it takes up 39 Pokémon slots as a placeholder in the Gen I games) and some of the other glitch Pokémon to Gen VII converts them to Ultra Beasts, Ash-Greninja, Eternal Flower Floette, etc. as an Easter Egg? That would be cool!
  2. Kallyle

I agree with you here. Hopefully Alolan Muk gets purified as a pure Water-type (pun intended). This contrast might greatly improve the current situation with Alolan Grimer, and it would be an interesting concept as well.
  3. Kallyle

Wait, so that Alolan Grimer scan didn't cut and paste from the original scan to be put on a fake one? The CoroCoro editors really didn't account for the proper spacing between Pokémon images this issue. I never thought I would see the day that CoroCoro's real scans would look like some poorly...
  4. Kallyle

I was wondering the same thing! I can't believe that no one has answered that question yet. How do you know that? Source please.
  5. Kallyle

wut? I'm going to assume that either my guess about the helmet causing a reverse evolutionary process on Shiruvadi was correct or the leaker mistook a form change for an actual evolution and that's just Type: Null getting a proper species name during that point in the story. Of course, if my...
  6. Kallyle

It's more likely that it'll look more like Guzma, with the top of it being a white plastic bag for Guzma's hair and tires for Guzma's goggles. Now that I think about it, I want that to happen so bad. I'd die of laughter and reach Nirvana!
  7. Kallyle

It's already been confirmed that Shiruvadi changes typing based on the held item through its new AR System ability, so that method of evolution would be redundant anyways. So Type: Null's evolution was a glitch? If this is the case, then maybe Shiruvadi is Type: Null's attempt to stabilize...
  8. Kallyle

The Alolan Grimer is kinda disappointing at first glance. However, when I look at it closely, has anyone noticed how similar it looks to Team Skull's leader Guzma? Jangmo-o's evolution being Dragon/Fighting is kinda predictable. Still, it's nice to get confirmation on a new type combo! The must...
  9. Kallyle

Neither is Tapu Koko though, so you can't really use that as evidence.By that logic, neither is Tapu Koko.
  10. Kallyle

What if CoroCoro is being more alert and is actively cracking down on leakers so it doesn't get leaked? I doubt it, but I'm worried that will be the case.
  11. Kallyle

I didn't expect to see a sea cucumber Pokémon appear out of the blue today. My guess for typing so far seems to be like everyone else in regards to it being Water/Fighting. Also, is it just me, or is it likely that Namakobushi is going to get Iron Fist as one of its abilities? The emphasis on it...
  12. Kallyle

Here's my thoughts on the new CoroCoro leaks: Sunabaa and Shirodesuna: The Ground/Ghost typing is very unique. Apparently, Sunabaa used to be a pure Ground-type before some scared kid impaled it with a shovel, giving it an outright part-Ghost-type instead of completely dying. It sounds like...
  13. Kallyle

Evidently, the Southern Alola Guide still happened, but it was only reiterating what we learned from the August 1st trailer. There ware evidently scans of it on the Serebii forums.
  14. Kallyle

Dang, that's a shame. Did they at least hint at a side feature in there?
  15. Kallyle

At first, I was like "WTF!?" in regards to these designs. After reading their descriptions though, I might be won over by Hugbear and Pikaboo, if only due to the concept behind these creatures. At first glance, Hugbear looks like a dull plushie made to look cute... until you realize that its...
  16. Kallyle

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me given Wynaut's and Wobbuffet's Japanese names. It's still odd that Game Freak decided to base an entire Pokémon on a pun. Maybe's it's inspired by the Hachiko statue?
  17. Kallyle

It's about time CoroCoro had some Pokémon Sun and Moon news! Nokkoala seems interesting, as does Iwanko. Why the heck is Iwanko a Rock-type though?
  18. Kallyle

I'm all for The Pokémon Company controlling their own news, but not when it gets to the point that they would rather continue letting CoroCoro constantly tease us about Sun and Moon news when it's never coming. If they're doing it online, then they should stop CoroCoro from claiming themselves...
  19. Kallyle

Actually, that gets me wondering if TPCi told CoroCoro that they wanted to cover news themselves this time, and that they only reason that CoroCoro still has news on Pokemon SM in the first place is due to some sort of contract. Basically, what I'm implying is that TPCi's giving CoroCoro the...
  20. Kallyle

Wow. Either this is a joke, or CoroCoro need to learn to turn off the flash option before taking any sort of photo. Also, if this is real (the whole hurrying and trying not to get caught), then wouldn't they be considered trespassers? Also, would this being the real reason mean that Game Freak...
Back
Top Bottom