Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I'm asking myself the same thing.
  2. Kallyle

Sorry, but it really is. Most of the new moves for Pikachu and Eevee Eevee in the upcoming Let's Go! games have pretty terrible English names. The strange this is that the names of the moves in other languages are just normal, while English speaker somehow got stuck with baby talk for some...
  3. Kallyle

I think that after LGPE and starting with the opening pair of Gen 8, the Eeveelutions should be able to learn those new moves Eevee gets that corresponds to their typing.The English names for those moves may suck, but I feel that their effects would benefit the Eeveelutions greatly. Plus, it'd...
  4. Kallyle

I'm also shocked that Celebi can't learn any Fairy-type moves whatsoever. It's clearly based on a nature fairy, even if it doesn't have the Fairy-type. EDIT: I was wrong. It can still learn Dazzling Gleam. I still think it needs Fairy-type moves during level-up though.
  5. Kallyle

I totally agree with you on this one!
  6. Kallyle

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like Drifloon and Drifblim should get Tailwind naturally.
  7. Kallyle

Since Mew can supposedly learn any move, then I think it should have access to stuff like Sketch, Mimic, Me First, After You, and even all of the exclusive Legendary Move Tutor moves. We should really have Mew learn every single move in some way, and none of them should be left out. Heck, let's...
Back
Top Bottom