Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Generation VI: The Future

While I agree that 15 is a bit underwhelming, given the sheer amount that Kalos has between the three subdexes and the fact that Gen. 7 might come right after that, adding 30-50 Pokémon only to be overshadowed immediately after doesn't seem right either. You're right about type diversity...
  2. Kallyle

This actually sums up my thoughts quite nicely. While Game Freak could get away with only two games for a region, Kalos simply has too many loose ends to tie up, so skipping Kalos would just be a bad move on Game Freak's part since it implies that they stopped caring about finishing what they...
  3. Kallyle

Okay, so we all seem to be questioning whether Complete Zygarde is enough due to Zygarde having TWO new possible moves, or if Zygarde already has enough formes as-is. I agree with Alexander that Complete Zygarde should be the most powerful version of Zygarde, but I don't think that Game Freak...
  4. Kallyle

Yeah, so true. Anyways, I hope this final push for crunch time means that we either get a Battle Frontier in Z, or at least more than just a completely unchanged Battle Maison. Maybe add something like Trainer Hill/Tower or Whitetree Hollow/Black Skyscraper. We just want something more than the...
  5. Kallyle

Personally, I think a Pokémon Z that rewrites the Kalos plot might be the best thing we can hope for. I mean, it's obvious that XY had the storyline take the backseat in favor of the mechanics and the transition of the series into the 3D format. Now that Game freak has gotten a handle on the...
  6. Kallyle

With both of those being said, I personally think that Volcanion's backstory is a mix of both natural and man-made. While I believe that Volcanion itself is natural, it is unique in that there has special properties that allow Volcanion's anatomy to e altered at will without harming the Pokémon...
  7. Kallyle

Okay, ever since we had this Volcanion reveal, this and the lack up game news has been used to both attempt to justify either Pokémon Z and GEn. VII. However, I think we need to think outside of the box, which has lead me to this out-there conclusion/suggestion/speculation: What if the name of...
  8. Kallyle

Okay, I am sorry that I said this. I actually like Gen. 5 very much, and I should have explained myself a bit better. By "filler", I meant that Gen. 5 was created to fill in the gap between between The Sinnoh games and the Kalos ones since Game Freak weren't ready to start developing games with...
  9. Kallyle

Okay, if any of this turns out to be Kalos was a mere afterthought for Game Freak, hey'll get an even bigger backlash than the West gave them about the lack of a Battle Frontier AND teasing it despite never intending to revisit it. I'm starting to wonder if Gen. 6 was the filler generation...
  10. Kallyle

Touche. But by "side-feature", I meant things like Contests, Secret Bases, Pokéathlon, PokéStar Studios, and other things of that nature. Super Training and Amie don't count since ORAS also has those things. XY could only get away with the lack of stuff due to it being a new generation, while...
  11. Kallyle

Game Freak better not do that. They didn't even bother to change the rosters in ORAS, and some of the Trainer classes only had their XY appearances in there. I can at least understand doing it in ORAS since Hoenn had Constests and Secret Bases, but Kalos has no bonus features whatsoever that...
  12. Kallyle

Okay, so the green blobs are part of Zygarde, and it has different formes for different percentages. Normally, I'd be disappointed by Zygarde merely getting a bunch of new formes instead of Mega or Primal. However, the fact that it not only has an appearance in the Mega Evolution special but...
  13. Kallyle

Similar to what I predicted in the past, my guess is that Game Freak is going to split up Gen. 7 into two halves. The first half of Gen. 7 is going to continue the story of Kalos, wrapping up its lore and having us start in Southern Kalos. Southern Kalos will introduce the first half of Gen...
  14. Kallyle

This idea, while similar, wasn't really me believing in 4chan. It's something I came up with on my own.
  15. Kallyle

Okay, I have an unlikely but interesting idea for what this blob thing is supposed to be. I doubt that it's necessarily just an Anime-only creature that is merely part of Zygarde (due to heavy promotion); I doubt that it's really a new Pokemon (it seems too heavily tied to Zygarde, and why only...
  16. Kallyle

Unfortunately, I can see GF not even bothering to introduce another battle facility of any kind this generation. However, in the event that the Battle Frontier does return in some capacity, I could also see GF merging and altering some of the previous Facilities to either make them less...
  17. Kallyle

The crossover thing was more of a joke than anything. The main point is, as you said, it would not be a bad thing for Game Freak to admit that they need help from other game companies. As they are now, GF seems to be stuck in their own little bubble. Part of this may be due to Japan's cultural...
  18. Kallyle

Imagine if the new E3 digital event turned out to be a collaboration between Pokémon and another game company like Square-Enix or Compile Heart. That would be the kind of surprising thing Masuda might have invoked, especially if it was announced that they would help with the 7th Generation. Just...
  19. Kallyle

Circus Elephant Simulator 2015/2016 Confirmed! On a more serious note, this makes it even less likely that Game Freak's going to finish Gen. VI in any fashion. Despite that, I don't think that Game Freak has ever worked with Sega before, have they? I've also heard that Sega's going out of...
  20. Kallyle

Okay, so I made a comment over a month ago about an idea for the future of Gen. Vi that went ignored. I figure that since it was over a month ago, it would be safe to reiterate my idea without sounding like an attention hog. So how about this: What if we get the Battle Frontier and the...
Back
Top Bottom