Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

It showed a picture of the 3DS screen with Ultra Moon and said it was definitely not a pre-load. EDIT: Ninja'd and debunked before I could explain anything I see.
  2. Kallyle

Oh Yes!
  3. Kallyle

How is the block size relevant to fake rumors and leaks? There's no context behind simply stating USUM's block size. Are we saying that Game Freak revealed almost everything again or something? Can someone please fill me in here?
  4. Kallyle

It could also be Wicke's. We've never even seen if she has any Pokémon in her possession. If she indeed was involved with Type:Null in the past, then it wouldn't surprise me if she has a team of "special" Pokémon whether they be abnormal forms, Alolan Forms, or even shinys. Things like rare...
  5. Kallyle

This makes me think that Dusk Lycanroc is only event exclusive not because it was made for Ash, but because it was made for someone important in the Rainbow Rocket conflict for plot-related reasons. I initially speculated this when it was first announced that it was event-exclusive, but this...
  6. Kallyle

I completely agree with you on this. I just think that Game Freak would use that as a scapegoat, an excuse which we obviously won't buy into. We all know how bad they've been with PR in the past.
  7. Kallyle

I'm starting to think Game Freak gave us Totem-sized Pokémon in order to give an excuse as to why there won't be new Alolan Forms in USUM.
  8. Kallyle

That's something I've never thought about before. One thing that barely anyone thinks about are the view of the villain's Pokémon. If we have a nihilistic Crobat for Cyrus, then it could be that it doesn't like that it needs emotion in order to fully evolve. I know I'd be annoyed if I was a...
  9. Kallyle

Unfortunately, there were no new Alolan Forms or Z-Moves shown off. On the bright side, Rainbow Rocket Confirmed! We also got a new Battle Facility, which I was worried we wouldn’t get. Which leaks have this trailer debunked?
  10. Kallyle

That's not what I meant. I was trying to say that they should have been Solgaleo and Lunala forms from the beginning so that Necrozma can just have the light forme. Clearly, Game Freak gave all three formes to Necrozma. We can't change that. I'm just pointing out that it would have been more...
  11. Kallyle

My point was that if the light thing is Necrozma, then they should have given the Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings formes to Solgaleo and Lunala instead. By making those Necrozma Formes, it comes off as a Kyurem clone until we get to know about its light form, which doesn't do much to set our prism...
  12. Kallyle

So, the boxart light thing really is Necrozma? Are you freakin' kidding me?! I'd understand that if Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings were really forms of Solgaleo and Lunala, but giving three forms to Necrozma seems like overkill and makes both Dusk Man and Dawn Wings pointless cash grabs. I'm just...
  13. Kallyle

Hopefully it's the leader of the Tapus and GameFreak actually puts a new Mythical in this game instead of wasting one of their Gen 8 Mythicals.
  14. Kallyle

A better example would be Charizard being a ride Pokemon despite not being available to catch in SM. If we get Alolan Lapras, this would be a similar situation.
  15. Kallyle

This can only mean one thing my friends. We're going to meet the boss of the Tapus in USUM, or as I like to call this theoretical ultimate guardian, Tapu Alola!
  16. Kallyle

That's probably a safe bet. Spoiling everything about the game isn't the smartest thing to do unless you don't really have that much else to cover. I wonder if they'll show us how they attempted to fix the mess the Festival Plaza turned out to be. The Plaza itself was a neat idea, but the...
  17. Kallyle

Apparently, that part of the interview was faked. The translation being an accurate translation only means that statement was literally what the article claimed. That doesn't mean false information wasn't put in by Melty.
  18. Kallyle

Can I please get a link?
  19. Kallyle

So, this interview gave us no information that wouldn't be expected or obvious? What was the point of the Interview then? Did they just not post the whole interview yet or what?
  20. Kallyle

With everything getting mixed up and contradictory with that one interview, I think I might have come up with some sort of theory: What if USUM, instead of adding new Alolan Forms, are actually adding Ultra Space/Faller Forms instead? I mentioned in a few threads awhile back about the...
Back
Top Bottom