Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Yes, it should have been, but that doesn't mean it could have been. Usually, games that allow straight-up DLC had the intention of being upgraded/updated like that from the beginning. USUM was only thought of after SM had been already finished (or at least finalized in terms of features)...
  2. Kallyle

You have a point there, but you forgot about the Battle Pike, which had different rooms that don't always lead to trainer battles. I can't argue there. And that was part of the problem there. Single battles are standard, and double battles are VGC. However, just because something was less-used...
  3. Kallyle

The gimmicks of the Frontier are quite different from the problem of facilities screwing you over; all the facilities deliberately use the normal RNG mechanics such as the trainers you face to counter you and in terms of evasion mechanics and getting protect to work almost every time the...
  4. Kallyle

That’s exactly why I want Game Freak to work with another company on the 3D stuff; Game Freak wasn’t used to the jump to 3D, and it just started to show more and more when we kept getting less and less content each time the graphics got upgraded. Having to catch up to the rest of the 3D gaming...
  5. Kallyle

Well, they did expect the Switch to fail due to mobile games being successful. Yes, they admitted they were wrong, but they probably weren't in this mindset when they decided to finalize the minimal changes to USUM. Nintendo needs to put their foot down in regards to Pokémon Switch, which was...
  6. Kallyle

Those are probably what went through Game Freak's minds, TBH. All of those are legitimate reasons for why they would do this.
  7. Kallyle

Yeah, the thing about third versions is that they usually have new facilities and/or more engaging content, not just aesthetic things like the Alolan Photo Club. With Game Freak's current philosophy and what they've shown us thus far, they don't seem willing to create new facilities mid-gen and...
  8. Kallyle

I really hope this isn't Game Freak's new motto. Competing with mobile apps is absolutely no excuse to give their games less and less content. If anything, Game Freak needs to add MORE content into their games in order to keep their target demographic actually interested. Having something that...
  9. Kallyle

I personally think they aren't going to do that with USUM for that exact reason. Going after Necrozma would be too predictable. Personally, while I don't think USUM will be too different from third versions, I am at least thinking that Game Freak will try to give Lusamine a different avenue for...
  10. Kallyle

Yeah, there's no reason for Game Freak to not jump on the DLC hype train as far as adding content goes at this point. I think they're afraid to do so because they fear we might lose said content should something involving switching systems or data storage issues occur. If GF can get over that...
  11. Kallyle

Why is everyone assuming that these will just be regular old dual third versions? Remember, Nintendo scolded Game Freak for that last time, so we got B2W2 instead. Otherwise, Nintendo would have jsut forced Game Freak to focus on the Switch game instead. I'm willing to bet that this "alternate...
  12. Kallyle

I'm waiting for more information to be revealed, but at least it's better than moving on to the next generation after only one pair of games. I'd still rather GF have waited before doing another regional revisit, especially since Kalos didn't even get one, but that only applies if USUM turns out...
Back
Top Bottom