Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to version-exclusive mascot starters as the norm for now on instead of the typical Grass-Fire-Water trio, as having starters with type advantages against each other would work just as well in getting the point across about some types being better against other...
  2. Kallyle

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

The new Nature selection lady that got recently revealed should definitely be carried over to future games.
  3. Kallyle

I'm talking about the regular moves. I think the type coverage for that could be implemented into Gen 8, provided it's restricted to not-fully-evolved Pokémon.
  4. Kallyle

The idea of having powerful coverage moves for all unevolved Pokémon like Pikachu and Eevee have in the new trailer is definitely something I'd like to see carry over into future generations, provided they have certain restrictions on them as to not completely break the game. My idea would be...
  5. Kallyle

Here's the Let's Go mechanics I think would benefit the main series: Co-Op play Following Pokémon Using our own Pokémon for Poké Ride @EmpoleonProd's method of implementing GO-related catching in the main series. I believe it would improve immersion in the game world and would keep a lot of...
Back
Top Bottom