Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Galarian Togepi maybe? EDIT: I just remembered that we got regular Togekiss. :(
  2. Kallyle

And that’s a problem that’s been growing more and more with each generation. With Dexit, there’s a chance that each regional Pokédex will have little-to-no overlap. This means that either communication between the games will be extremely limited and underwhelming or two different pairs of games...
  3. Kallyle

They need to change their mind sooner or later. Not for the entire National Pokédex, but for compatibility between games of the same generation that take place in different regions. Otherwise, Game Freak gets viewed as anti-consumer.
  4. Kallyle

That's actually a common fan theory that came about due to its shiny form.
  5. Kallyle

Well, if Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance could do it with the Dream Eaters with a very similar mechanic, then I don’t see why Pokémon can’t as well.
  6. Kallyle

I’d like amiibo character models to act like the e-Reader trainers back in Gen 3.
  7. Kallyle

Give us plenty of side quests and side features to make up for the National Pokédex thing. Don't make the quality of quantity thing limited solely to graphics: give us content to do other than the main story, Game Freak! …Please? :(
  8. Kallyle

This is a pretty small thing, but I'd like a trainer based on either the "Mary has a Little Lamb" or "Little Bo Peep" that has a team including Mareep, Cottonee, and/or Wooloo. With the games currently containing three sheep evolutionary lines and the Galar region being based on an...
  9. Kallyle

It would be nice if Galar's lore had deities or spirits that aren't Pokémon in any way, shape, or form. Basically, I want entities that have supernatural powers that don't even originate from Pokémon in any sort of manner. Rather, make these deities/spirits trainers instead that gift their...
  10. Kallyle

I’d like Ultra Beasts to be a thing going, but they should only introduce 2-4 per generation going forward. That way we still get the interesting Cthulhu-esque designs without them taking up too many slots for the more “non-legendary” Pokémon so to speak (even though I view Ultra Beasts as a...
  11. Kallyle

In addition, please allow us to do these alternatives online and not limit it to local play. To this day, I’m still disappointed that I can’t do Contests online. I wanted my Contest meta game!
  12. Kallyle

I’d like the next generation to involve legendaries that are urban legends rather than established historical figures/spirits/gods. Basically, the mascot legendaries are relatively unknown to the people of the region, and our task is to study the legendaries and their potential. The mascot of...
Back
Top Bottom