• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

Maybe Type:Null could be one of those crazy fan gifts that are often given to celebrities. They figured Marnie might like it for some reason.
  2. Kallyle

It's probably only like this because of the history between Britain and the United States IRL.
  3. Kallyle

Yeah no kidding; I even blame Game Freak's retcon allergy for Dexit in the first place! They'd be less likely to think that the first proper Pokémon home console game required a cull if they didn't have to deal with introducing all of these new methods of evolution and items to keep track of for...
  4. Kallyle

Maybe they branched off of a group of Pikachu on the brink of starvation?
  5. Kallyle

Huh. And here I thought it was a Jekyll and Hyde reference. No reason it can't be both though. ¯\(ツ)/¯
  6. Kallyle

Or he could just remove breeding altogether. :(
  7. Kallyle

I know this is probably beating a dead horse, but I think they should include Meltan and Melmetal in the Galar Dex. It’s just a waste to leave them in LGPE which lacks a lot of the series’s mechanics, and they do have abilities coded in for them despite abilities never being used.
  8. Kallyle

It looks like a Helioptile to me.
  9. Kallyle

I wonder what Gigantimaxed Chandelure would look like…
  10. Kallyle

Dang it! I want my Narwhal, Game Freak! There's still hope for Wailord to get it though.
  11. Kallyle

I'd like a regional variant of Wailmer & Wailord to join the Galar regional Pokédex (assuming Game Freak doesn't drop yet another great concept for no reason) as a Narwhal, especially with an Ice/Fairy dual typing. It doesn't help that I've been wanting this since the concept of regional...
Back
Top Bottom