Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Verlisify makes good points, but he’s forgetting that they can still restrict the Pokémon allowed in the competitive scene without having to omit them from the game’s coding. I’d absolutely love an all-in-one battle facility! Not only does it save Game Freak graphical resources and time, but...
  2. Kallyle

It’s due to a lot of companies cheapening out in the past and present where mobile gaming is more successful and marketable. A lot of (but not all) mobile games, especially gacha games, have encouraged developers to adopt their more shady business practices. Putting greedy business practices...
  3. Kallyle

That would be a really dirty trick for Game Freak to pull after the their recent backlash. So, Pokémon GO! essentially ruined Game Freak’s motivation? As if people didn’t have enough reasons to bash that game… Mobile gaming is really ruining everything, isn’t it?
  4. Kallyle

I mean, I could understand the whole Battle Frontier exclusion still happening, but what excuse would they have had for removing Pokémon from Gen 8?
  5. Kallyle

So in other words, Game Freak would have done the same exact stupid move of removing Pokémon had the games still been 2D?
  6. Kallyle

So, you think Pokémon is a lost cause?
  7. Kallyle

It’s not because of nostalgia; it’s the fact that many feel like Game Freak can’t handle 3D video games like they did with 2D.
  8. Kallyle

While I’d like Pokémon to be able to have games in 3D, I’d rather have a 2D game with content in it than if a 3D environment has to sacrifice content for the sake of visuals. Game Freak is trying to do the latter, but they’re still not succeeding on that front if the numerous graphical problems...
  9. Kallyle

Part of me expects a new Pokedex entry about how Wingull can manipulate the air currents around it to hover indefinitely, but only while it keeps its wings still. Part of it might be due to fearing that bringing the National Pokédex back will result in the shiny charm being harder to obtain...
  10. Kallyle

While I do hope so, I also wouldn't get my hopes up. As far as Game Freak is concerned, anything can be added or taken away for any given game.
  11. Kallyle

This kind of looks like something Game Freak would do; not too drastic of a change, but enough of one to make it distinct from its pre-evo. I think this artist should apply for a job at Game Freak or a similar video game company.
  12. Kallyle

Not sure that's a side feature, but I think a lot of fans would appreciate that.
  13. Kallyle

So, what side features would you guys like to see in Galar (other than the National Pokédex)?
  14. Kallyle

All they need to do is either bring back Triple, Rotation, and Inverse Battles or give us a side activity like Contests, Pokéathalon, or PokéStar Studios. Please, Game Freak?
  15. Kallyle

Or maybe the Johto starters will get more focus.
  16. Kallyle

That's exactly what I think ended up happening: a small company like Game Freak can't handle all of the creatures and mechanics they've made if they have to/chose to fit in a yearly release schedule, especially if they want to make other franchises. I beleive I mentioned it in this thread in the...
  17. Kallyle

What I get from all of this: because Game Freak can’t break away from Nintendo forcing them to make Pokémon games, they’re purposefully sabotaging their franchise? As much as I’d understand their frustration, ruining things for those who genuinely enjoy what you create just because of a grudge...
  18. Kallyle

Actually, I'm more worried that there's actually several Dynamax models per Pokémon than the Dynamax Pokémon having their own models. It's still interesting that the clouds are actually a part of the Pokémon's models though; I'm surprised that the cloud things aren't a separate model altogether.
Back
Top Bottom