Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I never noticed that either; it kind of makes sense that those two moves might have gotten mixed up/switched during development. However, I would also argue that it makes sense from anin-universe standpoint when you realize that both Flapple and Appletun share a G-Max design. Perhaps these...
  2. Kallyle

Calyrex isn't a mythical though; it's a legendary that just so happens to be exclusive to the DLC expansion packs.
  3. Kallyle

You know, that actually sounds pretty cool. If this is indeed what Game Freak is going for, then I welcome mythical counterparts to Galar's starters.
  4. Kallyle

Watch Zarude have god-tier defenses along with moves like Solar Beam, Solar Blade, and Synthesis. Pair that with Leaf Guard and you get yourself one heck of a monster for your sun team!
  5. Kallyle

Um, what? That’s it? We already figured Zarude was going to be a monkey of some sort, but we already got a grass monkey line in this generation. Heck, they even showed Rillaboom in the same trailer! It’s like the Pokémon Company was deliberately trolling us with this mythical’s existence. On...
  6. Kallyle

Kubfu, Urshifu, and Calyrex aren't Mythical Pokémon though. They're just legendary Pokémon that happen to be exclusive to the Expansion Pass areas.
  7. Kallyle

At first I thought I was looking at a regional variant/evolution for Passimian, but then I remembered that this thing is supposed to be a mythical. If it turns out to be another monkey Pokémon, then the one criticism I have isn't that we've got yet another jungle-like monkey (this is same...
  8. Kallyle

Oops. It's been a while since I last saw those leaks.
  9. Kallyle

There's also the jungle boy Coco that matches up with what Piuk said. I remember that coming up after Coco got its first trailer up and running. I'm not sure who suggested this, but they said it might be possible that Piuk might have gotten mixed-up between the anime and the games proper and...
  10. Kallyle

So was Piuk kind of right after all, but just got some details wrong (mistaking the anime plot for the game plot)? It looks like a weird snake to me.
  11. Kallyle

This is now my headcanon. It makes way too much sense for that to not be true!
  12. Kallyle

Isn’t Britain is known for its museums with artifacts from other countries? Polteageist could very well evolve into a genie in Galar given that association.
  13. Kallyle

Could be. I mean, Zangoose and Seviper were version-exclusive Pokémon tied to each other’s lore, so the same could very well apply here.
  14. Kallyle

This idea of makes me think that the tea “elephant” we saw is actually a separate Water/Fire Pokémon that has a beneficial relationship with Polteageist. It just makes sense when you think about it.
  15. Kallyle

Let’s get back on topic. I’d like a Fairy/Psychic evolutionary line based on spellcasters like Wizards and Sorcerers. Maybe give them Fairy-type equivalents to the moves Confusion and Psychic as well. Even better, make it the Pseudo-Legendary of Gen 8 (or at least one of them).
  16. Kallyle

They could still very well do so by giving Morpeko a Gigantimax Form.
  17. Kallyle

I think there's also a possibility of each form having their stat distribution altered just a little bit (not its base stat total, just how its stats are distributed). Perhaps Full Belly Mode is when Morpeko will be more defensive while its Hangry Mode is on the more offensive side?
  18. Kallyle

Basically, when the Pokémon being possessed faints, the user should faint as well. Also, the moves of the possessed Pokémon replace the original moves of the poltergeist. If you switch out, then the Pokémon being possessed goes back to the proper trainer.
  19. Kallyle

I think the best way to handle a Pokémon with a possession ability would be if it worked like Transform does. It keeps it from becoming too OP that way.
  20. Kallyle

For some reason, I can see Game Freak introducing a Pokémon that can only evolve by leveling up in Max Raid Battles, maybe requiring it to be Dynamaxed before evolution. It would be stupid, but they might just do it anyway.
Back
Top Bottom