Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

In regards to the debate of whether or not should learn Shell Trap, I'd say no under ordinary circumstances. However, I wouldn't mind if that was part of a special raid event. In fact, I think it would be pretty neat for future Wild Area News events to include Pokémon with cool moves that they...
  2. Kallyle

Since the Crown Tundra is confirmed to be based off of Scotland by the Pokémon Company themselves, I wonder if we'll get some sort of Galarian Whismur evolutionary line based on Scottish music and instruments to go along with it (particularly bagpipes and accordions). Perhaps they can have an...
  3. Kallyle

I think he could be referring to the statues from Pokémon Origins found in Brock’s Gym.
  4. Kallyle

@Count Scarlioni Yeah, that does seem pretty odd. Is it possible that Galarian Weezing was an adaptation deliberately induced by Galar's factory workers? It would make sense given Britain's IRL history of industrial revolution.
  5. Kallyle

I want them to continue adding regional variants as the series goes forward, but I sadly doubt that Game Freak will do them this time around, as they have a track record of shelving popular things in favor of introducing new one-time gimmicks as of late.
Back
Top Bottom