Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I’m surprised that no one’s brought up the whole “locking the sound toggle to a key item” oddity until just now.
  2. Kallyle

Then why would TPC expect people to buy it/use it if nothing was guaranteed and it isn't any different from Pokémon Bank? You'd just turn off people from the service. Either you make it two-way with Bank, or you restrict the species that can be transferred based on the games currently compatible...
  3. Kallyle

Maybe Game Freak wisened up and saved more content for Day 1 DLC to throw off the leakers.
  4. Kallyle

I want to know if there’s at least one battle facility and a side activity besides cooking, but part of me fears that Game Freak is done with such game-extending extras.
  5. Kallyle

These make me think of Devilman Crybaby.
  6. Kallyle

That’s actually a good question. What made the Affleck leaker think Intelleon was part Ghost if all the starters actually remain pure typed? Was he confusing it with a similar Pokémon? Did Game Freak change the typing some time after he got to play/got info on these games or something?
  7. Kallyle

Might not be the best example. My Prima FRLG guide labeled Lickitung a Fighting-type and said Seadra needed a Water Stone to evolve into Kingdra.
  8. Kallyle

I’d personally take a normal non-starter Pokémon with that typing. Maybe they could make it a literal fire fighter.
  9. Kallyle

And that statement means that there’s at least precedence of such a split in evolution occurring. Said statement isn’t enough evidence to debunk this leak in itself.
  10. Kallyle

As much as I agree with you, it could be a situation where Pokémon like Galarian Surskit can’t become a Masquerain at all.
  11. Kallyle

Yep, that’s the idea!
  12. Kallyle

Meteodyna evolves through the Dusk Stone, while Eternatus evolves with the Shiny Stone.
  13. Kallyle

Going a step further, maybe they can evolve into each other! :lapras:
  14. Kallyle

Maybe it’s a Jekyll and Hide situation with Meteodyna being Dr. Jekyll and Eternatus being Mr. Hyde.
  15. Kallyle

That’s more balanced than I expected from it. I was worried that the permanent EXP. Share thing would be full EXP for all party members. It’s good that Game Freak’s somewhat balancing out some of the more OP things carried over from Let’s Go.
  16. Kallyle

I just hope that rumor about only 73 new Pokémon and Charizard being the only Kanto starter to Gigantamax turns out to be false. Those are not enough to pacify those upset about both Dexit and the removal of Mega Evolution, and would most likely only serve to make the situation worse.
  17. Kallyle

Some bugs are known to have a hive-minded mentality. I guess that in the Pokémon world, not even Psychic powers can withstand its hold on the mind.
  18. Kallyle

Funny enough, a glitch/programming mistake in Gen I made Psychic-type immune to Ghost-type moves, and the fact that the Gengar line is still weak to Psychic because of being part Poison (and being the only Ghost-types that generation), this technically was true at one point.
  19. Kallyle

You jest, but I think that having the Galar starters become the typing of what we expect the other starters to become (and swapping their typings in the process) would certainly throw us for a loop in a good way.
  20. Kallyle

It's funny: that's exactly what made me think of the second option in the first place! :D(y)
Back
Top Bottom