Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

After giving it some more thought, I realized why I’m actually against Dexit. It’s not about rotating rosters for me, but rather the fact that Game Freak’s refusal to patch in stuff in addition to the new policy means that each pair of games can only communicate with those pair of games. We’ll...
  2. Kallyle

At this point, they must patch something in. Even if they don't plan to add the whole National Dex, giving people an animation patch would at least prevent Game Freak from being viewed as liars for their reasoning in the cull.
  3. Kallyle

I'm not defending that part by any means. I was just talking purely about the company's skillset. I can see both sides of the argument when it comes to animating moves. While I don't mind the non-realistic depictions of the moves, I do think that tail based moves should show wagging the...
  4. Kallyle

Perhaps Game Freak should outsource some of their animations to this company? They seem pretty qualified for that.
  5. Kallyle

Anyone think this was done on purpose to stop us from wanting the games to be better?
  6. Kallyle

Same here. [shudders at how this will affect the community]
  7. Kallyle

Okay, now people are taking things way too far!
  8. Kallyle

Looks like Masuda finally responded, but not the way we wanted: Source: A Message for Pokémon Video Game Fans | Pokemon.com
  9. Kallyle

Which would be stupid since Meltan and Melmetal will never get the chance at being in a standard Pokémon title (Let’s Go isn’t exactly standard). Why limit a Pokémon to a game where it can’t fully be utilized? Combined with Dexit, this completely screws over the people who wanted to see them in...
  10. Kallyle

You know, that's a good point you just brought up. Where are Creatures in all of this? Did they have a falling out with Game Freak or something?
  11. Kallyle

While the Pokémon in 3D aspect is no longer a selling point, the sheer number of people for whom Game Freak got backlash from for the removal of supporting all of the Pokémon gives these games another selling point: the ability to use all of your Pokémon in one game again. If anything, this...
  12. Kallyle

That this point, the best solution is to push Game Freak or TPCi to commission a Pokémon Stadium-style spin-off for the end of each generation, especially since it received a lot of praise in the past. Why the end of a generation, you ask? Because there's a chance Game Freak will add new Pokémon...
  13. Kallyle

And they also need a Sonia for every Lillie.
  14. Kallyle

I’d actually be okay if we got more glitch Pokémon; it’d make up for the lacking roster in my eyes.
  15. Kallyle

I haven't forgotten about them. In fact, one of my biggest complaints about Game Freak's decision is that some kid is going to transfer their favorite Pokémon over to Pokémon Home only to find out that they can't use it and it's stuck in there. Why allow all of the Pokémon from Bank to be...
  16. Kallyle

You make a good point in regards to that front. It is definitely their right as creators to decline said help. I only said that because what the fan base is currently doing is more likely to make thing worse, so I made a suggestion about something that's much more respectful. Also, once I gain...
  17. Kallyle

Here's the thing though; it's not that need the fans' help in general; Game Freak made it clear that the reason for excluding Pokémon is because they don't want to delay their games for too long. They could fix this by either having a longer development period or by expending their company...
  18. Kallyle

Or we can politely inform Game Freak that if they're having trouble with deadlines, some of us would be glad to help them out in the future while they can focus on polishing the stuff in the regional dex. It might be too late for SwSh, but tht doesn't mean we can't help prevent future games from...
  19. Kallyle

Yikes! If things are this bad, then you know that Game Freak and Nintendo screwed up. Unfortunately, the best they can do at the moment is to add a battle simulator to Pokémon Home since it doesn't sound like Game Freak has any intention of patching the other mons into SwSh. Game Freak better...
Back
Top Bottom