Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

I can't believe it, but there's actually someone who screen-capped a 4chan post and put them on Instagram of all places rather than Twitter. Seems like a troll post, but I'd like a second opinion.
  2. Kallyle

Watch Game Freak do another paired Galar release, but they completely replace Dynamax with different gimmick (like Crowned Forms for more Pokémon than the legends), resulting in a different narrative/lore behind Galar's culture.
  3. Kallyle

Didn’t Game Freak say recently in an interview that they don’t have any plans for a Let’s Go Johto game right now?
  4. Kallyle

It's funny that you mentioned the anime, as that's actually what gave me my idea in the first place. Isn't it strange that the Anime staff has opted for an Anime including all of the regions instead of focusing solely on Galar? If SwSh happen to be the only Gen 8 games, then it could very well...
  5. Kallyle

For some reason, I have a sneaking suspicion that not only will next year will be a break year, but that SwSh will be the only games of Gen 8 (with us getting Gen 9 in 2021).
  6. Kallyle

Maybe they could convert Ultra Necrozma to some special Gigantamax form?
Back
Top Bottom