Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

There’s a new event revolving around cleaning, with the Shiny Pokémon this time being Cinccino. Here’s the encounter table: https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/eventden-cleaningevent.shtml
  2. Kallyle

Adding on to what @CynthiaLover said, here is the encounter table curtesy of Serebii.net: https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/eventden-summerevent.shtml
  3. Kallyle

We have a new event for this weekend involving the Kanto fossils, including the chance to snag a Shiny Omanyte! https://serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/eventden-fossilevent.shtml
  4. Kallyle

We have a new event with Pokémon based on Curry Rankings with a chance to snag a shiny Gigantamax Copperajah. Details can be found below: https://serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/eventden-curryrankevent.shtml
  5. Kallyle

We’ve got a frog-based event this weekend with the Venusaur line (sans Bulbasaur), the Poliwag line (sans Poliwrath), Croagunk and Toxicroak, and the Tympole line. We also get a chance of getting a G-Max Venusaur and a small chance of a guaranteed square shiny Politoed.
  6. Kallyle

We got a new raid event for the next few days. We’ve got a bunch of Wooloo and Dubwool for the weekend, a small chance of getting a square shiny Wooloo!
  7. Kallyle

A new event started today. It's a Meowth Festival full of the various Meowth variants, including Gigantamax Meowth. You also have a small chance of getting a square shiny Galarian Meowth as well.
  8. Kallyle

There’s a new special raid event lasting until Sunday, 23;59 UTC. In celebration of World Penguin Day, the raids will be packed with Eiscue with the chance to get a square shiny of it. And here I thought Game Freak and TPCi were done with special raids.
  9. Kallyle

The Easter Raid is over. We now have a selection of Ditto, Corviknight, Dreadnaw, Orbeetle, Centiskorch, and Dubwool. There’s no G-Max included in this event either. This might seem underwhelmingand random, but there’s something I’ve noticed about the Pokémon selection; with the exception of...
  10. Kallyle

It seems like we have a new monthly raid shift, but… it’s just a bunch of Magikarps that can’t be caught for some reason.
  11. Kallyle

I'm not sure. If I come across a shiny, I'll let you know. I also made a mistake on my post: the rewards actually come from how many Cramorant you beat in general, not just how many shiny Cramorant you beat.
  12. Kallyle

Sorry for the double post, but the raid event has shifted to a special Cramorant event that will result in better Mystery Gift rewards the more players participate in beating a shiny Cramorant. Other Pokémon include female Indeedee, Flygon, Golurk, & Quagsire.
  13. Kallyle

The raid event has shifted. February is the month of Psychic and Fighting types with the Machop line (G-Max Machamp, Riolu & Lucario, Falinks, Dottler & G-Max Orbeetle, the Solosis line, and the Gothita line.
  14. Kallyle

I actually forgot to mention this, but I also managed to snag a 5IV Square Shiny Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning over the weekend. It's now a fully EV-trained and Hyper Trained Alolan Ninetales.
  15. Kallyle

While I haven’t got the square shiny of Alolan Vulpix yet, I did end up getting a 6IV one through another person’s raid today.
  16. Kallyle

I remember there being Delibird raids around this time of year, which was clearly a holiday-themed event. However, we’re just two days away from Christmas Eve, and we’re still on the default monthly raid. Are we not getting a special Holiday raid this year?
  17. Kallyle

The Shiny Skwovet raid is over; it's back to being Bug-type and Poison-type Pokémon for the rest of November.
  18. Kallyle

We have a new event this weekend. It’s centered around Skwovet and gives you a ton of berries; even rare ones! You also have the chance to get a shiny Skwovet if you’re lucky. The event lasts until the weekend ends.
  19. Kallyle

They don't have to focus on a specific pair of types or Gigantamax Pokémon though. Game Freak could easily make these spotlight raids fit other themes. Besides, who's to say that Game Freak can't just add in more Gigantamax forms through some sort of patch if running out of them is a concern of...
  20. Kallyle

The new max raid event came out today. It’s for Grass- and Electric-type Pokémon, featuring G-Max Toxtricity and G-Max Flapple/Appletun. I suppose we could call this month’s event a power plant of activity [pun intended].
Back
Top Bottom