Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

And third installment/DLC can be Polypropylene!
  2. Kallyle

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

What would be the legendries for those games be though? Crops? Farmers? What's the lore behind them? Okay, now I'm just imagining the box mascots as literally just two competing farmers. I mean, if the starters keep getting more humanoid with each new region, might as well have the legends...
  3. Kallyle

That was just an example to get my point across. Also, aren't they public domain now?
  4. Kallyle

I really wish Game Freak would steer away from current tourist attractions in terms of region design and instead go for one of these options (ordered from least likely to most likely): A completely made up place A region based on a fictional location like Atlantis, or multiple locations like...
  5. Kallyle

When it comes to RPG mechanics that Pokémon hasn't really delved into yet, maybe we could get some sort of summoning ritual for spirits that aren't Pokémon in the place of/as the next burst mechanic. They could provide various effects at the cost of using up a summon-specific power gauge. Once...
  6. Kallyle

Really? That’s the first time I’ve heard of that. Which Zelda game considered this?
  7. Kallyle

For some reason, I can’t help but feel that Generation IX won’t have the traditional paired version release for their debut… Instead, we might get three debut titles to milk the next region for all it’s worth! It might seem a bit more scummy from a consumer’s perspective. However, with SwSh’s...
Back
Top Bottom