Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Is it possible that those two crystal-like things on Necrozma’s arms are what allows it to absorb Solgaleo/Lunala in the first place? In that case, those hollow crystals could very easily be inside Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma as a means of keeping Solgaleo/Lunala in a state of solid light it...
  2. Kallyle

Still hasn't been released for me.
  3. Kallyle

It’ll be 7:00 pm for me.
  4. Kallyle

So those of us in the US have to wait until the day’s pretty much over?
  5. Kallyle

This makes me worried. This early accessibility makes it seem like this was cut content from the initial game just like people speculated might have been the case with the Isle of Armor, mostly due to the story placement being ambiguous and tip-toeing around whether or not you are the champion...
  6. Kallyle

True. …Wait, I just remembered: Vast Poni Canyon was pretty dungeon-like. So we technically got one dungeon that generation.
  7. Kallyle

I really hope that’s not all they are. It would be nice to get at least one proper new dungeon this generation.
  8. Kallyle

You know, you have a point regarding how "fitting the setting" might have been more for the base game in comparison to the DLC. I honestly didn't think of that. However, only considering such for the base game and not for further expansions ends up with favoritism based on marketability, meaning...
  9. Kallyle

Okay, I just want to get this off my chest: having every single legendary brought back in the Crown Tundra isn't the best idea in the context of Dexit. I don't mind some of the legendries coming back as Game Freak needs to make Dynamax Adventures somewhat more compelling and Pokémon like the...
  10. Kallyle

The ultimate lifeform is finally here!
  11. Kallyle

I just hope that we end up getting more than currently expected of us.
  12. Kallyle

Considering Leon took over Rose Tower and made it the Battle Tower, it’s safe to say that Leon can still battle.
  13. Kallyle

You kind of did, lol. You raise a good point there about fungi immobility, though I think I might have an answer to that: Given its space-warping property, perhaps Eternatus isn’t physically moving itself so much as warping the space around it as its form of transportation instead.
  14. Kallyle

So, an interesting thought occurred to me recently in regards to tying details in the IoA DLC back into mainland Galar lore; because Max Mushrooms exist and Dynamax energy traces back to Eternatus, could this mean said legendary is a fungus creature of some sort? Dynamax energy could be its own...
  15. Kallyle

On the bright side, Slowking’s finally going to get something when the Crown Tundra rolls around!
  16. Kallyle

Found another "leak" for Isle of Armor on 4chan; a pretty short one to boot.
Back
Top Bottom