Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I guess that means a lot more Pokémon will be stuck in Home for awhile then people expected. Makes me wonder if this was set up on purpose by the Pokémon Company themselves.
  2. Kallyle

My more pessimistic side thinks that TPC changed their minds and want to do boring mystery gift distributions for the mythical Pokémon instead. :rolleyes:
  3. Kallyle

So, are there any new interviews about the development of these game yet, even if it's within a strategy guide?
  4. Kallyle

What would be the point of Platinum DLC with the Distortion World when most BDSP players have already captured Giratina and obtained the Griseous Orb?
  5. Kallyle

If TPC genuinely did this, then that would explain a lot of what happened in terms of faithfulness. At the same time, why wouldn’t they just give them Platinum’s source code and inform them the version exclusives needed? Did Masuda not have access to the enhanced version’s data for some reason...
  6. Kallyle

Remakes usually sell less on average. I think part of it might be a result of backlash against SwSh and Gen 4 being an era where Game Freak tried harder even if it wasn’t always perfect. There’s also the fact that not everyone looked at the leaks and online reviews, so they might think that...
  7. Kallyle

I think this in part might be due to VTubers playing it recently, especially Hololive.
  8. Kallyle

So, does anyone know if there’s been any interviews regarding the development of these games? If not, when do you think we’ll get one?
  9. Kallyle

My thoughts exactly. I really don't know what would give the impression that they even could compete with smart phones; the mobile audience is just too different from the dedicated gaming market.
  10. Kallyle

Either Masuda or Ishihara must just be that adamant on smartphones being the future of gaming they need to compete with. ¯\(ツ)/¯
  11. Kallyle

It was all over Reddit. XD
  12. Kallyle

Can you please correct that? That's kinda inappropriate and less people will take your post seriously if you leave that in. EDIT: Thank you! (y)
  13. Kallyle

You know, all of this makes me wonder if we’ll get an explanation in an interview about why these detrimental decisions were kept when both Platinum and later games rectified these unpopular choices beyond “nostalgia.” If we’re lucky, maybe we’ll even get to know why Diamond and Pearl were...
  14. Kallyle

Still nothing about the post game, huh? I just hope the Battle Tower isn’t like it was in SwSh.
  15. Kallyle

Is there anything interesting in their dialogue? Or is it just the same DP dialogue? I can’t read Japanese. XD
  16. Kallyle

That paragraph could have been worded better by starting with “If we indeed have have the main Sinnoh Pokédex exactly like it was in DP, then…” since it’s really only in reference to my hypothetical scenario in response to the claims of @Bastiodactyl. I’m not saying that’s the case, but having...
  17. Kallyle

People aren't really nostalgic for the original roster though; that was the biggest complaint about DP. Doing such a cheap stunt would pretty much be telling the detractors of that limitation "We never wanted the Sinnoh Pokédex expanded in the first place, so we're gonna limit the actual Sinnoh...
  18. Kallyle

Wait a moment, did they just indirectly de-confirm the Platinum Teams for the Gym Leaders and Elite 4? It seems like they made Candice’s and Volkner’s aces the same as DP, so this kind of makes me worried that Masuda told ILCA to stick with the gym leader’s and Elite 4’s bad DP team despite...
  19. Kallyle

I agree with that assessment despite how I may have come across. My issue is more that things might get to the point where the games become too easy for them should this ‘dumbing things down’ go a bit too far. I think that kids at least want to be able to have to put in some effort. Otherwise...
  20. Kallyle

I’m with @Esserise in that the difficulty needs to come organically rather than toggling on and off an item. The problem is that TPC refuse to give the games more difficulty and deliberately force things like the Exp. Charm on us. Sure, it’s only available through the DLC, but I can sadly see it...
Back
Top Bottom