Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I know right? It makes it hard to trust his info.
  2. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I feel like the reasoning for at least some of the regional variants appearing catchable in other regions can be explained away as imports that either a) are available via a region's Safari Zone equivalent or b) have escaped into the wild. I mean, we already have Pokémon who's lore revolves...
  3. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

In regards to Basculin, do we really need a regular non-regional third form just to evolve into one kind of Basculegion? Basculegion already looks like a combination of the two, so why can't the other two evolve into Basculegion? …Unless my previous theory about one color of Basculin possessing...
  4. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

To be honest, I’d rather it be tied to that new Kami/Genie that’s been rumored. It would be really funny and actually give lore behind those stupid candies (as well as explain the connection between Fairy-types and sweets).
  5. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Khu is claiming that candies are coming back instead of breeding like previously speculated. What do you guys make of this?
  6. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

To be fair, I do think he has quite a bit of correct information. However, Khu’s behavior has made it so that I wouldn’t be surprised if what’s true and what’s false has been somewhat flipped around for the purpose of trolling Centro. For example, that one tweet about people not deserving real...
  7. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Things like these really make me doubt Khu’s credibility. He could have just as easily framed things so that the leaks he told us about were fake are actually real and the ones we presume to be real are actually partially fake. It could all be just to make Centro look like a fool, and it sadly...
  8. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think that, given Volo’s description on the site, he’ll be someone who encourages and helps you get to the bottom of whatever’s happening with Hisui during the main story. Also, the Ginkgo Guild’s uniform has a logo suspiciously resembling Giratina, so there’s definitely something going on...
  9. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm still somewhat skeptical of him actually having played the game. Doesn't he just translate for the Chinese Riddler?
  10. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think that rather being stupid, it could just end up pretty beast-like in nature putting the 'monster' back in 'Pocket Monsters.' Some kids might find it cool in reality, but it the marketing department might feel it's too scary for kids to be promotional material.
  11. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I was going to point out how Sandshrew and Sandslash have sand in their names despite the Alolan Forms abandoning the sand aspect, but then I remembered how that was an adaptation made after they originally had a sandy theme. This situation wouldn't make a whole lot of sense if applied to...
  12. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Given what @Zeosan pointed out, is there a chance that Nihilego_Khu is wrong or that the comment about how we "don't deserve real leaks" means that some of their information is deliberately inaccurate?
  13. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I would also like to add something to this: PLA doesn't have abilities and the stat system seems to work differently since IVs and EVs are apparently out (as well as the starters apparently having different HP stats for their levels in the trailers). Therefore, there isn't too much to be done to...
  14. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

People think that having Hisuian Basculin to evolve into Basculegion is a bad idea since the latter already looks like a combination of the normal Red-Striped and Blue Striped Basculin. This is especially true since Hisuian Basculin shares the pure Water typing with its Unovan counterparts.
  15. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, like you said before with the Sneasel example, there’s no reason the regular Basculin forms can’t coexist in the wild with Hisuian Basculin. Remember my theory about Hisuian Basculin being needed for regular Basculin to evolve? There’s still hope!
  16. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That and the whole "Porygon family being available" detail is starting to make me doubt Khu ever so slightly, especially since before he claimed to have played the game he was reiterating the Chinese Riddler.
  17. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Wait, what?! I mean, I can kind of understand the fossils on the grounds of some shaman-like figure using some sort of necromancy or some aura powers actually being a thing in Hisui. Rotom is a little bit of a stretch, but the motor was technically invented slightly before the Meiji era PLA...
  18. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Personally, while I think Arceus will be important to the overall game, I also don’t think it’ll show up until plot-critical moments. In my opinion, it is best used when kept sparse in terms of the number of appearances it actually has in the game. Arceus should be used as mostly a background...
  19. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Rare Candy is a staple item though. I think Khu was talking about things like [insert Pokémon species here] Candy and the Exp. Candies.
  20. Kallyle

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Were candies even a thing in Meiji era Japan though? If not, I can’t see how they would justify them being part of the setting.
Back
Top Bottom