Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think TPC went a bit too far with the faithful aspect with BDSP, especially since the quality of life features seem to be selectively applied while things like the Feebas, Spiritomb, Eevee, Rotom, and evolutionary held items for cross-generation evolutions either retain their convoluted...
  2. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm less hung up about the folk tales themselves and more so the fact that they're called Sinnoh Folk Tales instead of Hisui Folk Tales, hence the majority of my post.
  3. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I know right? Both of those things, from the lack of acknowledgment to the region formerly being known as Hisui to the Sinnoh myths not lining up with what we see in Legends: Arceus is really bizarre. However, I can see Sinnoh Folk Stories 2 and 3 being handwaved as been written at a time...
  4. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

These game? No. However, if even an outsourced party is struggling with Pokémon game development, then things definitely aren’t going to get any better for the franchise creators.
  5. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Forget extra content: at the rate they’re going right now, I think Game Freak might end up releasing a literal incomplete buggy mess that would damage TPC’s reputation. We should pay TPC directly to make them let Game Freak have more time. How much would that cost? Millions? Billions? Trillions?
  6. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So, is there any explanation as to what the slates in Ramanas Park actually are? I know that you purchase them with shards and insert them into the different rooms to encounter legendaries, but is there actually any explanation behind how it actually works? I know Pal Park at least had an...
  7. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Isn’t that just acknowledging the fact they got leaked in the first place? Doing damage control for something that shouldn’t even be known just draws attention to the fact that games got leaked, which in itself doesn’t do them any favors.
  8. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oh. I interpreted the leaks as saying that if the Pokémon in question wasn’t caught or hatched in Sinnoh itself it wouldn’t be allowed in. For example, I was under the impression that a Stantler caught in HGSS wouldn’t be allowed into BDSP despite Stantler as a species being present in these...
  9. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

According to what we have of the leaks, only Pokémon originally caught in Sinnoh can be transferred into BDSP regardless of the species itself actually being in the game. They’re pretty much forcing people to keep species in Pokémon Home until that Pokémon species appears in a new region, which...
  10. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Wow! TPC is really intent on milking Dexit and Home for all it’s worth, aren’t they? I’m pretty much convinced at this point that the main factor behind Dexit was to milk their audience in the most anti-consumer way possible. I’m so glad I never purchased Pokémon Home. On the other note, they...
  11. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Just curious, is Hisui referred to in any manner in BDSP, even if it just replaces the label of "Sinnoh" in the myths?
  12. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah, I think we’re all afraid of that happening at this point in time. I’d be very worried if GF pushed out Gen 9 in 2022 regardless of Pokémon Legends: Arceus just to meet a holiday sale, especially since that could mean one of three things: Development of Legends: Arceus takes away a...
  13. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

That would really suck for people who have a Home subscription. Even more people would be complaining about Home holding their Pokémon hostage. I really hope they don’t do that and further degrade their public relations.
  14. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

And with certain side features getting outright nerfed (Super Contests) or outright removed (Capture the Flag mini game, everything but statues for your secret bases, multi-battles in the Battle Tower). Should have just made a port.
  15. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT WE DIDN’T WANT FROM BDSP!! They literally ignored the fact that they had any criticism about DP’s game design when it was admitted by the original developers that they screwed-up! It’s literally DP with less content than the original games! If TPC were going to pull this...
  16. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

You know, now that I think about it, that is a little suspicious. Why haven’t they done any underground stuff? Now I’m worried that such features might very well be reserved for the post game.
  17. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

There’s a difference between BDSP not having Platinum elements and ORAS lacking Emerald elements. In ORAS’s case, they had a bunch of their own features not included in the original games, as well as expanding upon the game’s existing features. What does BDSP have that that DP don’t already...
  18. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I feel the same way. I really wish I played Platinum, but that was when my temporary hiatus from the series started (Pearl was the only Gen 4 game I played) until Pokémon Black and White came out. Now, I won’t be able to access Platinum-exclusive content unless I resort to an emulator or some...
  19. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

What I’m trying to say is that BDSP is not their main priority. It’s not that TPC is throwing BDSP under the bus; they just feel Legends: Arceus is the bigger game as that’s the one their main Pokémon game developer (Game Freak) is interested in working on. I agree that the logic seems pretty...
  20. Kallyle

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

At this point, it’s become increasingly clear that the only reason BDSP got made was to provide context for Legends: Arceus rather than providing us with a quality remake. That’s the only reason why they would go out of their way to purposely make it inferior and deliberately ignore the game...
Back
Top Bottom