Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Solution: give Hisuian Electrode retractable tree branches to set it apart from Kantonian Electrode.
  2. Kallyle

I guess you say Hisuian Voltorb takes off glasses is a power plant!
  3. Kallyle

They’ve done more subtle variants in the past (looking at Alolan Diglett and Alolan Meowth), so doing the same for Pikachu isn’t too much of a stretch as long as they don’t go too far away from the iconic look. Just make it a paler yellow and give it a different eye color.
  4. Kallyle

What about making it golden colored instead? I mean, gold statues are a thing.
  5. Kallyle

You mean it’ll have a comically big head and Game Freak didn’t learn?
  6. Kallyle

It seems more and more like we might be getting regular cross-gen evolutions for Hisui rather than Regional Evolutions coming specifically from Regional Variants if Scyther (and seemingly Stantler) is any indication. However, the fact that they can't occur in modern-day Sinnoh (especially for...
  7. Kallyle

That’s a good question. However, what type would you give a pre-Steelix Onix evolution? I’m thinking we could get a Rock/Dragon gem-encrusted serpentine Asian dragon to give off the impression of ancient treasure. To take it a step further, maybe those gems could be the source of the spheres in...
  8. Kallyle

Your mining idea could be part of it, but you can also factor in the production of Metal Coats and Scyther adapting to it as a contributing factor. In other words, scarcity of one material while adapting to different one is natural selection in terms of the shift from Scyther becoming Kleavor...
  9. Kallyle

@Type Moon That region variant looks very similar to the Glameow and Purugly. It would nice lore if the Sinnoh cats are descended from them.
  10. Kallyle

How would the evolution make sense then as to why the modern Pokémon world can't do it then?
  11. Kallyle

Okay, regarding the Hisuian evolution of Basculin and whether or not the original forms evolve into Basculegion or some other Pokémon, I thought of a rather out-there scenario that I think Game Freak could still reasonably explore: what if the Red Stripe and Blue Stripe Basculin were more...
  12. Kallyle

Regarding Basculin evolving into Basculegion, there seem to be two camps: Red stripe evolves into Basculegion, while Blue stripe evolves into something else/a different form of Basculegion There’s only one Hisuian Basculin that evolves into Basculegion. Both camps have good arguments, but I...
  13. Kallyle

To be fair, Perrserker, another regional evolution, looks a lot like Meowth. And we have also had evolutions that people have said are just “x but bigger” in the past.
  14. Kallyle

Assuming that don't just make it evolve from a Hisuian Basculin, I could see Game Freak only having Red Stripe Basculin evolve into Basculegion while Blue Striped Basculin become something else. …That's a good point. Maybe it's a cultural thing?
Back
Top Bottom