• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

^ I think you’re assuming that they would have had it ready by the time the DLC was finished. Depending on what they want to do with it (if anything), it could very well take longer for Game Freak to complete a Battle Facility or whatever other renewable content they think will hold us over...
  2. Kallyle

I was 100% thinking of the Daybreak update when I made my prediction. It wouldn't be a whole DLC unto itself, but just a small event that would (hopefully) wrap up a few missing plot points and additional content made to tide us over until the next releases. I mean if the Daybreak update could...
  3. Kallyle

I also think this: I was just getting the copium out of my system to prepare myself for mediocre remakes with no effort and dumbed down mechanics. I also wanted to prepare for a anything since they keep breaking our expectations. If they really wanted to surprise us though, the more realistic...
  4. Kallyle

I’m just going to give my 100% crazy prediction for this year out of the way so I’m not disappointed when it doesn’t come true but can be incredibly ecstatic if it comes true: Imagine on Pokémon Day we get additional Scarlet/Violet content tied to the Time Machine that not only gives us closure...
  5. Kallyle

Will it be HGSS though, or just GS? Remember, they only did DP and not Platinum. Even if they did HGSS, they'd probably exclude a lot of positively received features like the Battle Frontier due to TPC interference and gut things like the Pokéathlon like what happened to Super Contests. I'd love...
  6. Kallyle

So Game Freak and TPC really are adamant on no more engaging in-game renewable content now, huh? Raids are too fleeting now due to their insistence on only having “one capture of this species per event” and with them only lasting the weekends. Do Bueberry Academy battles run on Lv50 rules...
  7. Kallyle

Speaking of the data mine, was there anything in the data mine that hinted at a Battle Facility-esque feature?
  8. Kallyle

I was more so thinking from the perspective of comparing it to how those two ended up with uniformity in terms of Gmax. If Dipplin's evo is supposed to be a replacement for it, then why do Flapple and Appletun have nothing to do with it? It not only potentially makes them obsolete in comparison...
  9. Kallyle

^ It being a bad idea never stopped Game Freak and TPC before, as Dipplin evolving further might count as a bad idea in terms of the existence of Flapple and Appletun. I mean Dexit exists in-tandem with Pokémon Home. XD Besides, this idea is technically GF's fault for giving Applin's initial...
  10. Kallyle

If Didipplin (I'm stealing your nickname BTW) is supposed to be the counterpart to Gigantamax Flapple and Appletun, I think this leads to two possibilities regarding this potential Dipplin evo that won't make Flapple and Appetun completely useless (as least not completely obsolete): Didipplin...
  11. Kallyle

After looking at its stats in comparison to the other evolutions, I think I might know what’s going on here: Dipplin is supposed to be getting a form change, but Game Freak being Game Freak accidentally coded it as an evolution (or at least started to).
  12. Kallyle

Apparently, Centro Leaked the types of Ogerpon and the Loyal Three. So, regarding , I honestly did not think that . Another thing that caught me off guard is that ! However, after giving it some thought, there seems to more of a connection between . Here’s the parallels I was able to draw...
  13. Kallyle

I mean it could work, but it would have to be done in a clever way to justify it not being a regional variant. One idea I’ve come across is that it isn’t the liquid that’s the Pokémon (like with Sinistea and Polteageist), but rather the cup and teapot. It would be the inverse of how the original...
  14. Kallyle

I think that Area Zero (or at least different segments) will be revealed to paradoxically exist in Paldea, Kitakami, and underneath Blueberry Academy’s Teranium. This would connect multiple long distance locations, physically making it easy to move between the three gameplay-wise without having...
  15. Kallyle

Dang it; “Koffruit” and “Weezmelon” actually sounded promisingly creative as far as convergent/rfake Pokémon went.
  16. Kallyle

In my opinion, the Watermelon Koffing & Weezing (which I now shall dub Koffruit and Weezmelon) sound more interesting than the two Convergent lines that we currently have. For reference, the previous instances involved the Diglett line going from land to sea and the Tentacool line going from...
  17. Kallyle

Can you please provide a screenshot? Twitter is limiting views now and you can’t see anything if you don’t have an account.
  18. Kallyle

Hopefully Musk reverses that decision soon.
  19. Kallyle

Big if true.
  20. Kallyle

How come no one’s talking about the leaks from Khu? He’s been a little bit at it since the beginning of this month. There’s been a half-joking answer like he did for the previous April Fools Day hint involving possible Tera Masks for the DLC. Not only that, but he’s recently teased about the...
Back
Top Bottom