Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Generation IX Wishlist

There were actually two placeholder data slots datamined at some point labeled "XZ" and "YZ" for some sort of game ID situation, probably in a source code leak for SuMo. So Game Freak at the very least considered some sort of enhanced Kalos installment at one point in development.
  2. Kallyle

Generation IX Wishlist

Yes please! In addition, we should be able to create our own dungeons in a post-game facility and share it with other players to challenge, kind of like Mario Maker. It would be cool if the Incense Items did the opposite of its former functions as well, should Game Freak decide to keep those...
  3. Kallyle

Generation IX Wishlist

Maybe we can have skates instead of the bike?
  4. Kallyle

Generation IX Wishlist

It’s also happened when it did so TPC can milk Pokémon Home for all it’s worth instead of waiting until they hit #1000 in the National Pokédex OR until after patching all Gen 8 Pokémon in SwSh instead of cutting it off directly after the 3DS.
  5. Kallyle

Generation IX Wishlist

I think it’s because you’d have people always online even when they’re just doing things like breeding, so Pokémon’s current level of popularity combined with the PSS could cause too much strain on the servers and result in frequent crashes. At the very least, that’s probably why the Festival...
  6. Kallyle

Generation IX Wishlist

What I want is for all of the Pokémon and Regional Variants that debuted in Generation 8 to be present in Scarlet and Violet. That’s not every single Pokémon from their regional dexes, but rather all the ones that debuted in Galar and Hisui. I feel that doing that would at least be better than...
Back
Top Bottom