Search results for query: *

1. Kallyle

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I personally hope that Liko has a theme for her team. Since there’s a high probability of giving Liko an Eevee due to the current writers wanting to give the secondary mascot to somewhat-important (relative to the other cast members) females, I can see there being two themes for our new...
  2. Kallyle

If the Anime keeps being a world tour from now on, then I see no reason for there to be a three year generational cycle per series anymore. It would just be starting over for the sake of starting over at that point. I can see them keeping Riko and Roy for longer than one generation because the...
  3. Kallyle

Since Horizon’s seems to be focused on the mysteries of the Pokémon World, what mysteries do you think we’ll cover alongside Liko’s pendant and Roy’s Poké Ball? I want to see areas that the Anime didn’t get to touch upon yet like the majority of the Sevii Isles from FRLG and the Braille...
  4. Kallyle

What’s this writer’s obsession with sticking to Kanto and pushing aside the latest region? I could understand not wanting to 100% copy the games, but it really seems like the writers are just trying to copy Journeys with a brand new cast at this point. If they were going to do the same formula...
  5. Kallyle

Is the Kanto school thing confirmed? I thought she was from Paldea.
  6. Kallyle

I thought the home base was the airship?
  7. Kallyle

I share that skepticism. What’s the point in ending Journeys and getting a brand new cast if you’re just going to end up doing the same world tour format without any concrete reason behind it? It’s almost like Anime staff just wanted to start over for the sake of starting over and they really...
  8. Kallyle

Gurumin could be rival streamers with Iono for all we know. Maybe the latter being more popular in-universe can be a running gag like the whole Harley vs May thing in the Hoenn series. Ignoring the newest games twice in a row makes me wonder if the Anime staff are on shaky terms with the game...
  9. Kallyle

Debut region aside, couldn't they at least stick with Pokémon that can be found in the Paldea region for Pokémon partners? Golduck is one thing, but as far as I know Rhydon is absent from Scarlet and Violet. Shouldn't the Pokémon Company be prioritizing Pokémon that people can actually use in...
  10. Kallyle

Does anyone else hope they revisit previous Anime-only regions and locations in this new series? With the whole adventure theme, it would be a shame if they limited themselves to things that already exist in the games or just reinvent generic towns that repeat stuff already covered by previous...
  11. Kallyle

I also think this needs to be addressed and possibly questioned as well, as they don't seem to be doing much merchandise on the newer generation Pokémon as they have the more popular older staples. Where are the Palafin and Lokix action figures (since the former seems to be based on superheroes...
  12. Kallyle

It's both exciting and worrisome, especially since it seems like they're gunning for a new continuity (unless Molloy is still a Joy; they are a familiy after all). If they wanted to move away from the games, then why do the games have to be rushed out? Furthermore, wouldn't this independence...
  13. Kallyle

I hope the fact that this is a new series means that they finally lift the ban on those infamous examples. Also, Kadabra was only banned in the TCG rather than the Anime.
  14. Kallyle

Did the poster confirm most of Friede's Pokémon being Kanto nostalgia bait, or am I just reading into things? I mean, I saw the Charizard coming given his shirt design, but I didn't peg Friede as the type to have a Chansey and Alolan Muk given they're in the upper-right corner of the promotional...
  15. Kallyle

Imagine if we got Daisuke Ono, Jotaro Kujo's VA, as Captain Pikachu.
  16. Kallyle

Ngl, an airship sounds like a cool home base and would fit with an adventure theme pretty well. It could be even explain why Friede has a Pikachu in-universe; he’d need a Pokémon with the Lightning Rod ability so there would be less danger coming to the airship if it gets caught in a...
  17. Kallyle

Given the new professor’s outfit and the existence of Captain Pikachu, I feel more and more confident in my assessment that this will be a treasure hunting series.
  18. Kallyle

It could just as easily be budget concerns in regards to Ash & Pikachu’s seiyu being too expensive.
  19. Kallyle

It seems like my idea about Riko and Roy looking for some sort of treasure through different regions One Piece style is seemingly coming true thanks to that mysterious Poké Ball that Roy has. At least if the writing team doesn’t just try to redo Journeys with an episodic structure again.
  20. Kallyle

My guess is that the anime staff is going to have some sort of middle ground and have the academy be called “Manzana Academy” as a reference to a certain in-game quiz.
Back
Top Bottom