Search results for query: *

1. Kanjouhi

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

some of the hcs I have for characters' fav songs/musicians I have that I stick to a lot are Wulfric's fav Vocaloid producers being MIMI, Dennoko and Kikuo (who are all producers I like, because he's my fav and I love projecting on my favs), Valerie's fav musician (in general) is Maretu (who's...
  2. Kanjouhi

ok off topic time, do any of you have ocs? and of the ones that you have, do you ever have ideas for real-life media (shows, games, music, etc) that they'd like or subcultures/aesthetics they'd be into? i like thinking about that with my ocs (mainly the manor schadenfreude characters, since the...
  3. Kanjouhi

yeah, was only JUST able to check my notifs nyow. hey, mine hurts too... (why DOES it hurt syo much though like actually i'm nyot even 18. it's hurt since i was 12 too...) yeah, like i said earlier, she doesn't strike me as someone it should even be that possible to have super strong feelings...
  4. Kanjouhi

I mean... I was still younger then. Plus I feel like I've changed a lot since pre-Covid too syo I kinda feel a lot more detached from when I was 11 than any year following it...
  5. Kanjouhi

I used to like TSwift when I was younger (especially when I was 11, she was one of my fav artists who got played on the radio back then), but I've realised since that she just isn't my thing nyow... that and the hardcore stans I've seen who act like rating her albums 9/10 instead of 10/10 means...
  6. Kanjouhi

I mean, for me at least, it definitely meant realising a lot of radio music wasn't my thing and that I saw it as inoffensive background noise at best... (it's made it pretty hard to make irl friends because of that, since a lot of people I see irl are squarely in either the "hasn't developed a...
  7. Kanjouhi

OMG I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF HIM AND HIS 2023 VID IS THE MAIN REASON I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS, he's one of my fav youtubers rn! but i knew like ONE song in that entire vid and it was one of the runners up (flowers)
  8. Kanjouhi

I WANT to be able to go for walks, but the weather here is always SHIT (especially this time of year, double especially when combined with the fact it's "can't tell the difference between roofs and the sky" level dark by 3pm nyow) syo I haven't really been able to. On a completely different...
  9. Kanjouhi

heyas !! i don't think i actually have any plans to do anything for the entire month, but i'll have to ask my mum if anything is going on since i forget things really easily...
  10. Kanjouhi

same, i've seen literally TWO wild shinies in all 7 years i've known what pokemon even is and BOTH of those were in scarlet.
  11. Kanjouhi

lmao yeah fair they're like. go to SHITBUTTFARTASS DOT PIZZA to get a SHINY THAT PROBABLY DOESN'T HAVE THE WORDS SHIT, BUTT, FART, ASS OR PIZZA IN ITS NICKNAME TODAY and then nyobody even visits them usually
  12. Kanjouhi

a lot of kids don't know what the best methods of shiny hunting are though, syo getting a shiny for what might for some kids be the first time ever only to find out it's stuck with a lame nickname probably stings.
  13. Kanjouhi

oh god those are everywhere. i've gotten two hacked shinies syo far personally (a level 100 sinistcha that fits all of those criteria, and a level 5 riolu? i'm sure some new kid who got the game for their birthday would've gotten more use out of that than me (who's currently in the last stretch...
  14. Kanjouhi

Silly Nemona, the rogue AI nyever wins in sci-fi movies. I'll still miss you, though...
  15. Kanjouhi

Who's saying this??? Is it Nemona or Bery...
  16. Kanjouhi

Go, go, Bery! You can do it, Bery!
  17. Kanjouhi

guys, I think Bery is breaking free
  18. Kanjouhi

Holy shit, epic gamer confirmed?
  19. Kanjouhi

Super Smash Bros has Cloud too, and it has Shulk as well. Syo does that make it cooler than both of them?
Back
Top Bottom