Search results for query: *

1. Kanjouhi

Ships you dislike

unfortunately the fandom attracts a lot of ppl who think m/m relationships can't exist without being sexual even if the characters r kids/teens... ppl like that made me stop liking akitoya as much as i used to even though toya is still one of my favs
  2. Kanjouhi

Ships you dislike

eh, maybe the Mikulen thing is cause I don't really see songs that ship it, only fanart (which tends to be on the more wholesome side). And yeah you're right about tons of his ships being magnets for weird NSFW, that's the case for most of the male kid/teen Vocaloids though which sucks (except...
  3. Kanjouhi

Ships you dislike

Ngl the Mikulen stuff I see is usually pretty nyormal, I don't see Rinlen like at all anymore syo I can't say much but I do agree it's pretty weird. The weird stuff I see of him is usually stuff where he's shipped with, like, Kaito, Gakupo (those two are kinda inherently weird though), Teto...
  4. Kanjouhi

Ships you dislike

SAME, this is a good part of what made me stop liking Nenekasa all that much. I saw syo many posts about Tsukasa being the strong manly man money-maker and Nene being the weak demure housewife that it just. Tired me out of the pairing. (I'm almost glad that their "counterpart" ship, Emurui, is...
  5. Kanjouhi

Ships you dislike

i literally could nyot care less about any het ash ship. or any ash ship in general. ash doesnt nyeed a love interest and the mere concept of harmoniashipping makes me feel ill (alsyo for nyon-pokemon examples, i DESPISE ladiva/jamil (granblue fantasy) and literally any ship of two twins...
Back
Top Bottom