Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I don't want Ash to get Sobble - or any Galar starters, though I'd be fine with Grookey. But if he catches Sobble, then we'd be one capture closer to seeing if he'll be rotating this saga. Fingers crossed and don't @ me, I don't care, I want it back so much
  2. Karamazov

Ash also had three Ground types in Sinnoh (Gible, Gliscor and Torterra), and several type overlaps on his Unova team.
  3. Karamazov

Honestly, I hope Koharu gets Gengar. Like, she's so serious and proper that she manages to tame the Gengar's wild side and turn it into a nerd, like her. Instead of the usual "stuffy kid needs to loosen up" story, we get a "goofster learns to take things seriously sometimes" story. Or they can...
  4. Karamazov

Fair enough. But I still would like to see it because of all the fun and creativity it could bring. Besides, the movie and half-hearted shilling it received was almost a decade ago, so I'm fine with it getting more love.
  5. Karamazov

Lmao I forgot about the movie, my bad. And being added to Gladion's team, and Luke's Zorua. Still, compared to Lucario (on-and-off promotion since Gen III, a movie, tons of lore, a Mega, and being attacked to several high-profile trainers in multiple canons), or Lycanroc and Greninja (anime...
  6. Karamazov

Part of me is worried that Ash only caught Dragonite because there it'll get a G-Max form down the line. But I want to believe otherwise, and past Pokemon are now no longer off the table. Here are some Pokemon I'd like to see Ash get now
  7. Karamazov

http://s.cyrill.lilect.net/uploader/files/201403170123370000.jpg I think that Pikachu-like thing next to James (number 6, right photo) is Swirlix. Maybe he'll catch one?
  8. Karamazov

As much as I doubt it'll happen, I desperately want another shiny on the cast. It's been over 10 years since Noctowl.
  9. Karamazov

Ash got a Floatzel even though Floatzel was Crasher Wake's main. And Clay had Palpitoad, Krokorok and Excadrill, all Pokemon owned by the main cast.
  10. Karamazov

Oh, good point. I totally forgot about Tyson.
  11. Karamazov

Paul showcased Gliscor and Torterra pretty well for a couple of eps, and Ash still got him. Plus, while DA! was still pretty recent, it was part of a different saga. Gogoat (or Skiddo, leaving Ash with a Skiddo and not evolving it sounds like something the writers would do.) But I'm still...
  12. Karamazov

Honestly, I don't see him bringing back an old Pokemon just to advertise a temporary form, especially when they could have someone else to showcase its Mega Evo. Plus some of Bulbasaur's iconic history revolves around its unwillingness to evolve, and I doubt they'd drop that important aspect. I...
  13. Karamazov

Yeah, but it's still an older Pokemon, and the show tries to put new Pokemon first to advertise them. Diantha or someone else can showcase Mega Gardevoir, and they could give Ash new Pokemon to focus on. Don't get me wrong - I'd like Ash to have a Gardevoir too.I just don't see it happening at...
  14. Karamazov

Anyways, on the topic of captures, I don't see Ash getting Gardevoir. It's an old Pokemon and already the signature Pokemon of Kalos's Champion (though they could choose not to showcase it with her.) A Mega evo would just be a temporary thing, and I'd rather he have new Pokemon than something...
  15. Karamazov

Yeah, that's my fault for being away for the past week. Oopsie daisy. Though it'd be much appreciated if you guys told me or the anime mods instead of posting here about it. It'd make it much easier for me to catch things.
  16. Karamazov

Merging with the Capture/Evo/Release thread, since there's no evidence of Totodile evolving any time soon, and it seems like the current discussion would be better suited for this thread.
  17. Karamazov

Isn't Clauncher based on a shrimp? I personally don't believe in the pattern that people catch certain Pokemon based off of certain things. James didn't catch a Maractus, after all.
  18. Karamazov

I had a crazy thought. What it Cilan catches Dunsparce to stop Ash and Iris fighting, or Dunsparce decides to go with him because he's the most level-headed of the group? The break-up episode would focus on Ash and Iris, but in the end, they would have all come away with something.
  19. Karamazov

I'm willing to bet it'll just appear in one episode as a semi-relevant PotD and we'll never see it again.
  20. Karamazov

I dunno about Lapras. It got a lot of screentime in OI, and it got a cameo in Johto where it showed off how much it had grown. A cameo or flashback would be nice, but I don't think Ash needs it. Besides, it would be hard to use it in battles since it needs water to move around.
Back
Top Bottom