Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

I want to see Godzilla. I'll probably give MiB:I a watch once it hits television. I'm a MiB fan, but not that big of one. Plus reboots/refreshes have been pretty hit-and-miss lately, with Godzilla and Cinderella being the only good ones I can recall. But I'm going to see The Secret Life of Pets...
  2. Karamazov

Aladdin seems like it'll be bad. All of its song renditions so far have been shit. I'm kind of biased against most of these live-action remakes, given how all but Cinderella have been bad, but this one looks really bad. (Aside from its aesthetic, which is kind of nice. Props to the props.) The...
  3. Karamazov

I dislike Carol in the comics, Brie Larson is wooden as hell, and the reviews (which are normally all-praise, as if the MCU is the second coming of Raimi) are mixed, so it looks like it's going to suck really hard. I can't wait to watch it.
  4. Karamazov

Alita: Battle Angel looks gorgeous, visually. I actually like her big eyes; they put her right in the cool part of the Uncanny Valley. But I've only heard meh or bad things about it, and past manga/anime adaptations from Hollywood have been pretty shit. So, skip. Isn't it Romantic looks generic...
Back
Top Bottom