Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Kind of disappointed that things are pointing to Faba being a major villain (the poster, leaks, his possible battle theme being big and epic.) I liked his small role and eventual redemption, which would be spoiled with him coming into prominence. Plus Lusamine was a much, much stronger villain...
  2. Karamazov

I'm listening to Ghetsis's new theme, which seems to be a mix of both of his themes. Notably, they changed the "Dennis" chant, so it sounds more like "Ghetsis" or "G-Cis" now.
  3. Karamazov

I don't consider Luauhu a credible or believable leak. It was posted long after those PokeShopper tweets; they could have easily copied what they saw and applied it to their post, much like how people latched onto Alolan Oddish/Bellspout/Jynx because we had "proof" for them.
  4. Karamazov

Oh my God, Karen. You can't just ask someone what's wrong with their skin. Esserise is right. Necrozma stole their world's light. And it looks like they're after Necrozma.
  5. Karamazov

The whole marketing for this game started off with bare-bones information, followed by silence, an orange dog, and then more silence. The marketing for this game has already been trash, and only now are they giving us solid information.
  6. Karamazov

I don't really believe in the authenticity of this riddle, since OP didn't give us a reason to believe they're genuine leakers. In fact, these little riddles have shown up a few times, from a lot of people who want to be the next Riddler. But for the sake of discussion, I'll pretend that it's...
  7. Karamazov

Likely fake though. No one can find the original post, and OP's link just links to GameFAQ's Ultra Sun message board.
  8. Karamazov

Also, it looks like the lady's right hand is on backwards.
  9. Karamazov

Plus Contests, Super Contests and Contest Spectaculars play differently. Super Contests are more complex versions of Contests and lack the startle gimmick, while Contest Spectaculars are a slightly more streamlined version of regular Contests, and can incorporate the use of Megas into your...
  10. Karamazov

I like how Ultra Evolution is basically Synchro Summoning. Tuner + non-Tuner monster of a certain Level = monster whose total Level matches the requirement Ultra Solgaleo + non-Solgaleo monster of a certain Level = monster whose total Level matches the requirement
  11. Karamazov

Brony. Or Xerosic, because I would totally love to see him interact with Colress.
  12. Karamazov

Dang, thanks. I totally missed that post.
  13. Karamazov

The dot is so tiny, I can't really tell what it is. It could be a Cutiefly or something.
  14. Karamazov

I think she's talking about the picture lavandula posted, not the Pokeshopper tweet.
  15. Karamazov

Not to mention that the USM protags came from an edit thread on /vp/ (IIRC), and it even takes some parts from May's ORAS artwork. Lillie (whose art here is just a shoddy edit of her regular art) is off-model and doesn't fit the art style of everything else.
  16. Karamazov

Idk if they'd change Lillie's role too much. Even if it's an AU and won't erase the original incarnations of the characters, I doubt they'd do something that would harm Lillie's image. She's an extremely popular/marketable character, so they'd probably want to stick with what works. Any big...
  17. Karamazov

It's one of the battle themes for Poke Star Studios. Specifically, it's the theme from the Invaders series.
  18. Karamazov

A game theory.
  19. Karamazov

But Pokemon has long gone international and taken in a lot of different cultures and ideas. Plus the nicknaming system is regularly abused and complained about. It makes no sense to cling to outdated ideas that does more harm than good. Granted, Game Freak's slow on the uptake, but they've been...
Back
Top Bottom