Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Honestly though, this franchise is pretty infamous for dropping things or not following up on them any time soon. I don't trust Game Freak. And they could have covered the UB starter stuff in USUM, easily - the UBs and other worlds are the focus of the game, so it would make perfect sense to...
  2. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Honestly, I'd be up for more. UBs are a concept we likely might not see again, so it'd be great to explore them more. Plus we didn't get any new Alolan forms, and having more Pokemon is always a good thing in my book. It gives us more to play with.
  3. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

So what exactly can we do for post-game, aside from one-off events, Worm Holes and Battle Tree? Mantine Surf seems like something I'll have a lot of fun playing, but I'm hoping there's some other stuff to keep me occupied?
  4. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Fuck. So I won't be using these Totems then.
  5. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Agreed. Its model is so shit, and it doesn't look great in the anime. But all the official art makes it look a lot better and more unique.
  6. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

I haven't seen anything on it, unfortunately. But I'm guessing it could be, since ProjectPokemon only lists the Alola legends specifically.
  7. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, and the Tapus are locked, but the UBs and other legends aren't.
  8. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

I was looking it up actually. Araquanid confirmed, Vikavolt not mentioned - could be a version-exclusive?
  9. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Wish we got more clothes, or at least proper fucking pants. The girls once again got the best options, too. We can't even have a full Team Skull cosplay because they didn't include pants or shoes, and we can't have a goo Balckbelt cosplay because none of the shoes look good with them. And we...
  10. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Adding Toxic to that strat is how I play it. But my issue is that, even with these strategies, fight tend to be dull and repetitive. Being able to mix in some directly offensive attacks would make it more fun, imo.
  11. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Opinions on moveset changes: Disappointed that they didn't give Pyumukuku any offensive moves. I get that they wouldn't be that useful in the metagame, and the Pokemon is meant to be a passive player. But elemental punches and a Water move would have at least made it more playable in the...
  12. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Plus nearly all of the newly-added Pokemon are from two-stage lines. Having more three-stage lines would have added a lot.
  13. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Do we know if we can capture multiple versions of UB in their Ultra Spaces? Or will we just have one Guzzlord/Xurkitree/Buzzwole/Pheromosa in their area, and the worlds are just glorified dungeons? I didn't see anything on the encounter table so I'm a little worried.
  14. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

So the E4 is Molayne/Olivia/Acerola/Kahili, and not Hala/Olivia/Acerola/Molayne? That's seriously lame if true; Kahili got so little development and wasn't very interesting so replacing her with Molayne was good. But Hala is way more interesting to me than Molayne. Plus I was hoping for a...
  15. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

I really shouldn't have put so much faith (read: anything more than the bare minimum) in Game Freak. :V But I'm satisfied with my overpriced DLC so far. Mantine Surf looks fun, the region looks and feels more alive, and if we can catch multiple UB in their Ultra Spaces, I call it a win. The...
  16. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Wait, really? Then what's this dialogue? It looked like Molayne takes over, but there's dialogue for all the other Elite Four members, too. Unless Kahili's entry is just a holdover from SM.
  17. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Adhesive's evo is ugly, yeesh. It's basically just a wasp, which is made more obvious by its yellow-and-black shiny. Why couldn't it have retained more of Adhesive's traits? I get that UBs are meant to be weird, but come on. This continues the trend of Alolan Pokemon having disappointing...
  18. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Wow it's... kind of ugly lol.
  19. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

Honestly, the Gymulator seems to be disappointingly simple. I don't see any other old characters returning. No Alola forms and only a few new Pokemon, all of which are UBs or Mythicals. Can't say I'm not disappointed. But at least Mantine Surf seems like it'll be just as fun as I imagined, if...
  20. Karamazov

USUM Datamine Discussion

>Checking the text dumps >CTRL+F Marlon >No Results PRE-ORDER CANCELLED.
Back
Top Bottom