• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

Spoilers Story Discussion

I think it's also to stop her from killing Nebby. But since that's a good thing, Lusamine did nothing wrong. The Recon Squad confuse me on so many levels, but this is one of the things that confuses me the most. Why do they never gang up on Necrozma with Lusamine and Guzma? Why not use their...
  2. Karamazov

But that's never mentioned or implied to happen here. And wouldn't she be suffering from Nihelgo's toxins, which was why she and Lillie went to Kanto in the original games?
  3. Karamazov

It logically makes sense, given that this is the same character as before. But it doesn't gel well with the narrative. In USUM, she's an extremist who wants to save the world, but cares not for those she hurts along the way; the end justifies the means. It still makes sense at to why she's so...
  4. Karamazov

Yeah, I feel like no one really seemed to do anything about Lusamine keeping Pokemon in stasis for her macabre collection. Practically removed the context of that scene being a byproduct of how far she's fallen. Like they kept that seen from SM, but it didn't make as much sense, it doesn't jive...
  5. Karamazov

Probably not. These guys succeeded in their plan, apparently moreso than they did in RSE/ORAS. They successfully managed to capture and subjugate their legends.
  6. Karamazov

K, so I got to the climactic scenes. And honestly, this story was worse than SM's. I feel like taking away Lusamine's focus on Ultra Beasts made her seem less selfish and weird, which are traits I liked about her. Taking the focus away from her family drama, and not really showing how much her...
  7. Karamazov

So it's basically a Sonic villain?
Back
Top Bottom