Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

We wouldn't have battled Hapu because Kukui wouldn't have known about her, so excluding her is no issue. Hala and Olivia were only battled at the beginning of the game. And replacing Hala (of all people) still makes little sense. I feel like going in the opposite direction wasn't good, even if...
  2. Karamazov

K, I narrowed down all the reasons why I hate the new Elite Four
  3. Karamazov

I know that he and Anabel make a quick cameo on your way to the Battle Tree, in the post-game.
  4. Karamazov

Personal gripe because I'm stupid. I never want to use the rare Roto-Loto options because they're so hard to come by. Even when I need them, I always want to hold off on using them. It's like Pre-BW TMs. At least with the O-Powers, you just had a small cooldown to hold you back. Plus, if you...
  5. Karamazov

I thought this was unintentionally hilarious. After things started going down, I went to Seafolk Village to see what changed. The NPCs didn't react to the change, like they didn't even notice what was going on.
  6. Karamazov

So I finished the Rainbow Rocket stuff and honestly, it lived up to my expectations. Which is troublesome, since my expectations were pretty low.
  7. Karamazov

After spending so long working on the Dex, I finally filled it and got the karate outfit. But the pants are just a simplified palette swap of the cut-off pants, and there are no shoes that go with it the outfit. They gave us a hat and shoes to go with the nurse outfit; couldn't they at least...
  8. Karamazov

I think the Ultra Recon Squad were very poorly inserted into the story. All they do is show up, talk, and maybe battle them. Or rather, you just battle Dulse - Zossie does jack shit. And it's really boring to battle them, because they just use a single Poipole that has no moves to counter Steel...
  9. Karamazov

The GTS is still absolute horsehit. It's been generations and they still haven't made it so people can't make impossible demands. Even worse is that most people don't ask for reasonable trades, and so few people are bothering to make trades at all because the GTS is so bad.
  10. Karamazov

So I went to Malie, where the cut-off jeans were. And they didn't have the black ones in stock, even though those are my FAVORITE pants, and they had black versions of items everywhere else. I can't even get them in Festival Plaza because only one person I've seen actually wears them, and I...
  11. Karamazov

I like RotomDex, but he's always looking sad whenever I leave him alone for more than five seconds. He's very needy. Plus, he gives me unwanted advice (which he at least knows is unwanted), and he speaks so slowly. And now we have this little cutscene when we travel by boat, where they just...
  12. Karamazov

Wait, is it not the same as it was in SM, where you could access the lighthouse by taking a secret path in the Diglett cave?
  13. Karamazov

I'm glad Lana's Trial has been improved, but since the Wishiwashi/Dewpider keep calling for help, it makes matches so much longer , and the system so much slower. It's not challenging, it's tedious and aggravating.
Back
Top Bottom