Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Not really. In many cases where the protagonist is customizable, the protagonist is silent. (Elder Scrolls, many Shin Megami Tensei games and spin-offs, etc.) I don't see how it's weirder than what we have now.
  2. Karamazov

Honestly, the whole regional bird/mammal thing sucks - once the Pokemon no longer has its gimmick (because you moved to another region), then it's just a really trash Pokemon. Trash Pokemon that get excluded from most Regional Dexes because they're weak outside of the early game. If they're not...
  3. Karamazov

I don't know, I'd rather have a Champion that's stylin'. Iris's dress was insane, Alder's look had so much personality, and Cynthia's goth look is iconic. I think that, while Champions should primarily look respectable, I also want them to look very unique, cool, and telling of their...
  4. Karamazov

I mean, Pokemon's drawn from darker concepts before. A few PokeDex entries outright state that Phantump are stumps possessed by the spirits of dead children. Frillish also paralyze their prey and drag them into the ocean to drown them. Not that they would necessarily have to incorporate the...
  5. Karamazov

I'd rather have a horse kelpie than a reindeer. But I don't know, a deer lurking around in the sewers seems so weird, I kind of want to see it. How can I delete someone else's post?
  6. Karamazov

Celestial Tower was also an indoor graveyard, though they could have done more to spook it up. Also, count me in for haunted houses, bonus if they're close to a town, or even inside a town. I'd also like to see some creepy outdoor cemeteries; Gens VI and VII had them, but they weren't creepy or...
  7. Karamazov

It's great. If only it was available earlier, and wasn't so rare - you could only get one per game, at level 40, after beating Ultra Necrozma.
  8. Karamazov

I mean, UBs usually have crazy min-maxed stats, which makes it hard to put them on a playthrough team, even if you transferred them in. You can't catch them early or breed them to get lower leveled ones, so for those who like to raise their Pokemon from an early level (like me) are plum out of...
  9. Karamazov

This is a weird want, and I know a lot of people won't be with me on this, but I want a Minccino buff. Stats buff, new moves, even just giving it at least one of Cinncino's Skill Link-appropriate moves. I really like the Pokemon, and while I'm sure I can use it on its own the way it is (I went...
  10. Karamazov

Can we get the return of Super Training? It's way more fun, convenient and accessible than than the crap they did with the Festival Plaza. Plus it'll at least give me something to do if the post-game is light again.
  11. Karamazov

Unless limited to just evolutionary items, giving people a chance to ask for items would result in the GTS being flooded with kids asking for Master Balls. Otherwise-reasonable requests would die out so people can try and hit the jackpot. I'd rather they just retcon away the need for trade...
Back
Top Bottom