Search results for query: *

1. Karamazov

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

Esserise hit the nail on the head as always, so I'll just add my two cents. Let me spin this question back around to you. I'm genuinely asking - not to pick on you or call you out or anything, you seem like a good-hearted guy. Why are you posting and defending Sword & Shield? You've said it...
  2. Karamazov

Yeah, I agree. Like that time I spent months in near-poverty and had to live on one jar of peanut butter for a week, because we couldn't afford both food AND rent, none of it mattered because I still had this really cool shirt of cats flying in outer space. You can still focus on the positives...
  3. Karamazov

Getting real sick of people telling me I'm entitled for wanting better, or at least the bare minimum of what we already had. The fact of the matter is that Game Freak has stripped tons of valuable (and arguably, essential) content while demanding more money for less content. And frankly, we...
  4. Karamazov

Don't you see that as a problem, though? We're trained to accept increasingly diminished returns. We're paying more for less. Pokemon should be like other franchises: evolving and taking things to the next level, instead of constantly taking things away and gong backwards. We should actually...
  5. Karamazov

People are setting their expectations too high by wanting a game to justify a higher cost and a more powerful system? I mean, I can't say I disagree with you. This franchise has taught me to never have any expectations.
Back
Top Bottom