1. Karisse

What video games are you playing now?

Splatoon. :D
  2. Karisse

Killing Floor 2. Simple but fun~
  3. Karisse

Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Command & Conquer: Shockwave (a fan mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour).
  4. Karisse

Super Smash Bros for Wii U, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, and a little bit of Omega Ruby here and there.
  5. Karisse

A bit of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010). Not much to do since I've already unlocked everything, but I've been trying to beat some of my old records.
  6. Karisse

Borderlands 2. It's amazing. ;w;
  7. Karisse

I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening on Hard/Casual, and I've also been sneaking in some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and Command & Conquer: Rise of the Reds here and there.
  8. Karisse

Now that I've been kinda forced to take a break from Warriors Orochi due to my arms being sore from constant button mashing, I've been re-exploring older games of mine. Namely: Mass Effect 3, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rise of the Reds (a mod for Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour), and Mario Kart 7.
  9. Karisse

Still playing Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper. I beat the main story entirely, but now I'm trying out different combinations of characters. Meanwhile, Spiral Knights has been hardly touched lately because I'm sick of the insane grindfest that's required just to get through the story missions >>;
  10. Karisse

I've been playing Spiral Knights, and also replaying Pokémon Platinum. And as of last night, I have access to Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, so I've been playing that as well.
  11. Karisse

- Pokemon HeartGold (duh) - Command and Conquer Red Alert 3. Man, these AI are freaking insane, and I'm only playing against Medium opponents.
  12. Karisse

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Desert Siege Expansion Pack The graphics are actually pretty good, considering it's from 2001.
Back
Top Bottom