• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KatsumiChris1991

What Dissapointed You Most In XY?

Serena would've looked awesome with a Rhyhorn. Could imagine the attacks it would have. Still peeved that she was wasted the first 50 episodes Yeah and the fans didn't make it any better. Showcases were great visually, but they should've just brought Contests back. I was rewatching some old...
  2. KatsumiChris1991

Serena should've captured a Rhyhorn. I personally would've liked it if she evolved it all the way to Rhyperior
  3. KatsumiChris1991

I would love for a female rival for Ash
  4. KatsumiChris1991

Oh. Sorry. Guess I'm referring to the writers using the same archetype for the three girls.
  5. KatsumiChris1991

yes but Dawn and May had different styles to their contests and different kinds of Pokemon too I guess I just wanted Serena to have a better storyline, similar to May but not exactly, like the list of Pokemon I wanted for Serena
  6. KatsumiChris1991

Serena is already a May clone, more so than Dawn was.
  7. KatsumiChris1991

Serena should've been a coordinator. In those first 50 episodes she could've had another Pokemon like Scatterbug that would evolve into Vivillon. Guess I am trying to duplicate May with Serena.
  8. KatsumiChris1991

I could see a Rhyhorn or Rhydon or Rhyperior that belongs to Serena wearing a tuxedo
  9. KatsumiChris1991

I wish she was a coordinator instead
  10. KatsumiChris1991

I also would love if she had the Rhyhorn evolutionary line, Vivillon and of course the Mudkip line
  11. KatsumiChris1991

Serena could always adapt. Dawn and May did, why can't she?
  12. KatsumiChris1991

I see Serena ultimately having this team.
  13. KatsumiChris1991

Coordinator would've been better. Also Serena not getting more Pokémon In the 40-60 episodes they wasted Serena she could've caught a Scatterbug and Rhyhorn
  14. KatsumiChris1991

Of course the majority would say the league, but to me is the other two main characters not getting enough development and Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom