Search results for query: *

1. K

What video games are you playing now?

PS2>> Shining Force EXA It borrows so much from Shining Force NEO. But hey. That's totally okay, 'cause man, I thought NEO was a blast. /o/
  2. K

Baton-passed to Shadow of the Colossus. A game of pretty much nothing but epic boss battles? Oh, hell yeah. Except man, I kinda feel like a total jerk for defeating the colossi, which is slightly unexpected. I just sit there and imagine those massive things doddering around, undisturbed, for...
  3. K

Currently in the middle of both Children of Mana and Magical Starsign on the DS. :x CoM is fairly cute, if a little on the simple and repetitive side. So many people were disappointed that it didn't live up to the 'legacy' set by Secret of Mana, but pfft. As far as dungeon crawlers go, it's...
  4. K

Oh? I've never seen Graffiti Kingdom in stores -- I had no idea we even got it in the US! D: *covets* PS2] Shining Force NEO. It can get a little cliched at times, but I'll be damned if it isn't one bloody addicting dungeon-crawler. Oh, man. ♥ And hey, it's got cool old people in it. You...
  5. K

Phoenix Wright! *thumbs up* :D ... I should really finish that game one day, sigh. PS2] Disgaea, Klonoa 2 replay ('Stepping Wind' still = bestest song ever) GC] Zelda: Wind Waker (which may turn out to be the first Zelda game in, like, 13 years that I'll actually play from start to finish. Hah)
  6. K

GBA] Advance Guardian Heroes (Normal Mode w/ Nicole. omg she's so cute ;x;) PS2] Suikoden V (because apparently when Konami changed the release date from "March 2006" to "Spring 2006", that meant they moved the release forward a week. Uh, what? I'm getting PokeColo flashbacks, because Lyon...
  7. K

Haha, McDonaldland/M.C. Kids. :E You win. GBA] Advance Guardian Heroes (Hard Mode w/Enn); Gunstar Super Heroes (Normal Mode w/Blue, slightly stuck because Moon 3's Seven Force battle is just really obnoxious omfg) PS2] SuiTactics, still (they pushed back Sui5's release, so I can spend a...
  8. K

I keep flip-flopping between titles, but... GBA] Gunstar Super Heroes (which is amazingly fun, but depressingly short-lived); Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon: Aka no Kyuujoutai NDS] Electroplankton PS2] Suikoden Tactics (levelling! want to clear it before Sui5 is released); Makai Kingdom...
  9. K

Pushed everything aside in favour of Suikoden Tactics. ♥ Complete with SuiIV cleardata, so yay for HeroIV and Snowe! ♥♥ And man, if I see one more person refer to this game as "an apology for Suikoden IV", I'm going to have to smack them. >_>;
  10. K

Oh, FFIX. <3 That game will always have a special place in my heart as the only "normal" (i.e: non-Tactics) FF game I really liked~ *_*; Currently, I've been flip-flopping between FFTA, Stella Deus, and Katamari Damacy, as the mood takes me. More FFTA and KD than Stella, though; Stella's a...
Back
Top Bottom