Search results for query: *

1. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) No, all of that is just for atmosphere.
  2. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) No problem at all. (:
  3. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I believe the only trainer that has one is one of the trainers in the Hearthome Gym. Just change your DS clock, encounter Drifloon, save and then change the clock back.
  4. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Isn't that where the scene with Barry and Palmer plays out... After you get the National Dex?
  5. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) It's been a while, but it seems as though you need to complete the Regional Dex & talk to Professor Rowan.
  6. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Yes, you need the National Dex for Rotom to appear.
  7. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The longer it takes for you to complete the game, the less people inhabit Black City/White Forest. Meaning, the sooner you reach either location, the more inhabitants there will be. Via Entralink, you can visit the location exclusive to the version...
  8. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Flame Body (ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Magma Armor (ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  9. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, in Fuchsia City.
  10. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Catch rate - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia There's the catch rate formula, if you're interested.
  11. K

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers I haven't played Platinum personally, but I'd imagine the restriction on finding Gengar in D/P holds true in Pt. I'd say just catch a Gastly. If you have someone trustworthy to trade with, you can double-trade for Gengar once it evolves into Haunter. If...
  12. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yeah, those two stats can be a tad difficult to train. XD
  13. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Roggenrolla in Wellspring Cave.
  14. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No problem!!
  15. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Exactly what happens when you give any other Pokemon a Power item. (:
  16. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I wouldn't say they're good odds, but they're better odds.
  17. K

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers If one were looking to acquire a legitimate Mew (though through debatable means), one would consider Googling "Pokemon Event Database". You didn't hear that from me, though.
  18. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If memory serves, the Masuda Method is easier in B/W than in previous games.
  19. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It's a fairly simple process, really. There are two factors, "Input" and "Output". "Input" is composed of variables (based on your Pokemon, the health of their Pokemon, type match-ups, etc) and "Output" is what the computer selects as an action...
  20. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It was no problem at all!! Glad to be of help. :D
Back
Top Bottom