Search results for query: *

1. KaylaBaraonda

SwSh What if Gigantamax forms are Megas but supersized?

They could pretend that gen 1 to 7 starters are native to Galar. Then maybe gen 8 to 12 starters are native to some other region and so on.
  2. KaylaBaraonda

Likely they're Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Persian instead.
  3. KaylaBaraonda

It seems like that only the Pokémon in the Galar Dex are actually coded in the game. So maybe some of those Pokémon will still be in the dex but only avaliable through QR scan battles, some of which might be Max Raids.
  4. KaylaBaraonda

Charizard won't be catchable, as it's a starter. If its in the dex it would only be in the dex for Leon and a few other trainer battles, unless there's a point in the story where someone gives you a Gen I starter that can Gigantamax when fully evolved, a la Kalos. I think if any of them get a...
  5. KaylaBaraonda

Yeah but it most likely won't be the ones who got Megas. But it likely will still only be for last stage Pokémon. Beside Gen 8, I think that there will be Gigantamax Raichu and Persian. Maybe also Gigantamax Reuniclus because of Bede.
  6. KaylaBaraonda

Yes. Each savefile is a timeline, and each generation is a multiverse of timelines. Some Pokémon got retconned in, and others got retconned out. Also, it seems like only Gen VIII Pokémon and Galarian Formes will be able to Gigantamax. And only the ones catchable in Max Raid Battles, maybe also...
Back
Top Bottom