• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Keith

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

It would be nice if Iris left Ash with a Dragon-Type egg, but alas, I’m not a part of the writing staff :wynaut:
  2. Keith

In before Iris reveals Ash’s Dragonite wants to run a Pokémon Nursery :wynaut:
  3. Keith

She’s definitely not used to getting that type of attention from a Dragonite. I’d be shook too :lapras:
  4. Keith

Maybe I’m reaching, but is it possible Iris saw Ash’s match against Korrina (assuming it was televised)? This summary implies she knew about him competing in the WCS; and that was Dragonite’s only major coronation battle so far. Unless Iris is sending the invitation for a regular rematch and...
  5. Keith

Lance and Raihan are literally in the silhouette picture we’ve seen of the Master 8.
  6. Keith

Every now and then, it hits me all over again that Ash has a Dragonite (a very adorable one at that). I can’t wait to see it in action again.
  7. Keith

In before Dracovish calls out sick and Noivern covers its shift :wynaut: On a serious note, I’m so excited for this episode!
Back
Top Bottom