Search results for query: *

1. Keith

Preview JN070: Please! Catch Morpeko!!

Yeah, I wouldn’t write it off as offscreen development just yet. There’s still a chance something can happen within the episode that causes Morpeko to be nice and selfless as shown in the preview; but there’s always going to be skepticism when it comes to Journeys. The writers built that...
  2. Keith

So…it likes James. I wonder if that rumor will turn out to be true :lapras:
  3. Keith

I haven’t seen the episodes yet. I’ll most likely watch the dub versions once I stop forgetting the series is available on Netflix :bulbaFacepalm:
  4. Keith

I’ve skipped a chunk of episodes this series and can only recall Morpeko’s debut episode being the only episode I’ve seen with Morpeko making an appearance. With that being said, I’m different to it; however, if someone were eating up my food, I’d want them gone too.
  5. Keith

Let me guess: Morpeko has eaten all of TR’s food supply, and how has now started terrorizing nearby cities/town. Ash and Goh will have to once again investigate. Goh will conveniently have Raichu with him which will manage to collect enough berries to satisfy the hangry Morpeko; and then Goh...
Back
Top Bottom