Search results for query: *

1. Kelleo

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Admittedly it's possible I'll return at some point given my track record for leaving forums or sections of forums (meaning, there are very few instances where I've actually left permanently), but I highly doubt it'll be any time soon, sorry to say. Note though, I may still post in here on...
  2. Kelleo

Fair enough. But I won't continue this period, because I feel like we wouldn't get anywhere. I have no idea what you're talking about on a number of things in this post, and it won't be worth it in the end to figure it out because I know we just won't agree. So yeah, fair enough. And with...
  3. Kelleo

I don't need a beta reader when I already have a co-author. That would be completely redundant. Co-authors do what beta readers do and more. But yeah, you've pretty much said what AT just said, so I don't understand what point you're trying to get across here. I already said I want to read...
  4. Kelleo

After writing for more than ten years? Like I said, I don't agree with that. Neither of my stories moved on while everyone else's did... That hurts. Though it's still understandable. And best of luck to them...
  5. Kelleo

Oh, oh, okay, I see now. My apologies for misunderstanding you (I seem to be doing that a lot lately... Misunderstanding people, I mean. >_<). You're right, it is a two-way street. That's a reason I started reading more by starting with Sylvia the Sylveon. I just don't find a lot I'm...
  6. Kelleo

AT, if you don't remember, I recently returned from a hiatus because I was recovering from losing my brother and dog... I just couldn't bring myself to be active at that time because of how messed up things were for me! I'm sorry. I'm trying to be more active. But I'm not that interested in...
  7. Kelleo

Yeah, I said I don't want to quit, and I won't. I just don't know how to get any better at writing than I already am. But I guess you're right and that I have no choice but to keep writing anyway.
  8. Kelleo

I think I might look into doing this. It seems like either nobody is reading Super Luigi or I'm just a crappy writer, because it's the only story in the Non-Pokemon/Crossover category that hasn't gotten a single vote. :( I hope it's the former, which is why I'm considering throwing it into the...
  9. Kelleo

Oh, okay, that makes more sense to me then. Thanks for clarifyimg.
  10. Kelleo

@AceTrainer14; Wait, why is Popplio from Bubble Buddies in the Pokemon character category if Sylvia from Sylvia the Sylveon can't be there? I'm just trying to clear up some confusion, AT. I've read both stories, and both of these characters are main protagonists...
  11. Kelleo

Hey, AT, that's actually another reason for one of my nominations! Because it was a Pokemon character. :P
  12. Kelleo

I'm really surprised. It doesn't matter if Litleo and Pyroar exist or not, a sun legendary not being Fire type makes no sense to me. And it makes even less sense for it to be Steel type because it's WEAK to Fire type moves! If GF wanted to avoid another Fire type lion, they should've based it...
  13. Kelleo

My guess, AT, is that summer is when school is out, so people have more time to read and write then. :P
  14. Kelleo

Oh, I do! I want to get back into it after I'd been pretty much gone for so long.
  15. Kelleo

Who says they can't have access to their tech? That isn't fair to them and by taking it away, they're not at their full strength. It's basically handicapping them. :/
  16. Kelleo

You know, I had my writing plagiarized once too, a long time ago. It was an old version of TAP. I still look back on it today and wonder what made the idiot want to steal that garbage. lol
  17. Kelleo

Hawkeye can hit targets without even looking as well. Dunno about Green Arrow here, but I wouldn't be surprised if he could do it too. These two are human and have no superpowers, but they still have their high-tech arrows. They have arrows that contain electricity, bombs, nets, etc. Just...
  18. Kelleo

Er, I really doubt that Legolas would beat Hawkeye or Green Arrow when those two have access to high-tech arrows. Isn't Legolas from a more medieval-ish fantasy world? I've seen some of LotR before, but not much.
  19. Kelleo

Well, I guess we have different tastes, I like reading about both canon characters and OCs. Especially if the OCs fit in pretty well and interact well with the canon characters. I say if a story is going to have both though, focus a little more on the OCs. We know about the canon characters...
  20. Kelleo

Oh, are you guys only looking at the Pokemon stories? Those are mostly horrible horrible horrible lol. Just plain bad shipping fics. The Pokemon fandom is the biggest shipping fandom I've ever seen, even considering the FE one. You should try checking out fics for Zelda and FE, I actually...
Back
Top Bottom