Search results for query: *

1. Kelleo

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I'm lv. 12 now which means Great Balls! :D I also evolved a Zubat to Golbat at last. I need a few more Exeggcute and Paras before I can evolve them as well.
  2. Kelleo

I've finally reached lv. 10 and double digits! Evolved a Spearow into Fearow and hatched another Geodude. lol I also got Clefairy. Oh, but a fricken Magikarp ran from me the other day. ._. How does a floppy fish even do that?
  3. Kelleo

I was finally able to evolve a Venonat and Caterpie, as well as an Eevee into Flareon! I also caught Jigglypuff and Psyduck. Today was just my lucky day, I guess.^^ I'm lv. 9 now.
  4. Kelleo

@Bird Mom PikiPearl; Ah, awesome, I actually don't have a lot of those and I do really want more Ponyta candies for the Ponyta I already caught! I just picked up a 2 km egg while out with my parents earlier. Hope it's not Pidgey or Rattata... >_<
  5. Kelleo

I've gotten 31 different Pokemon so far, and seen 32 (the one I missed was a Staryu). I just visited two Pokestops and I got my first egg! My strongest Pokemon so far are a Pidgeot who's over 400 CP now, a Jolteon over 300, and a Ponyta that I recently got that's over 200. I was so glad to...
Back
Top Bottom