Search results for query: *

1. Kelleo

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Isn't actually 1%? I heard the shiny rate in DA was 1/100. And you can catch a total of four Pokemon for an overall rate of 4/100.
  2. Kelleo

How do people get shiny Pokemon out of Dynamax Adventures? I've done dozens and have not gotten any, yet I've heard that people do get them there. I have the Shiny Charm, if that means anything. Is there something else I should be doing?
  3. Kelleo

I looked there too, and I'm pretty sure I don't. I spent basically the last month hatching Ponyta eggs and not battling And I did mistakenly bump into wild Pokemon while hatching and did have to battle once or twice to get out of it, so I did check the Pokemon I used at that time and it doesn't...
  4. Kelleo

Yes, but I did not use them in battle, and I checked their screens anyway. I only used the shiny Ponyta and my Mudsdale (the latter when I'd have to switch Ponyta out due to low health).
  5. Kelleo

Okay, I've encountered something that's either a bug or some really lame BS GameFreak decided to throw in the series at some point. I was healing at the Pokemon center in Sword and the nurse said my Pokemon got Pokerus! I was excited, as I'd already naturally obtained it in Shield (early in the...
  6. Kelleo

I can't find anything that says I can't double post, but if I'm now allowed to, I'm sorry. It's just that it's been a month since this was last posted in. I still haven't gotten that shiny Galarian Ponyta and I'm certainly well over 2000 eggs at this point. I hope I get it soon so I can start on...
  7. Kelleo

2000 eggs?! Geez. Also, I guess I should mention that I got a shiny Ponyta in Let's Go Eevee rather quick when I hunted it there, so maybe I was thinking about that too. xP But yeah, I want this shiny badly enough to continue. Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash are my favorite Pokemon!
  8. Kelleo

I was afraid of that... Almost 200 eggs more seems like a lot to me, but maybe I haven't seen or heard of enough other hunts.
  9. Kelleo

I've been trying to hatch a shiny Galarian Ponyta for the last few days and even though I'm using the Masuda method and have the Shiny Charm, I've hatched 700 eggs with no shiny. I looked up the rate for the Masuda method with the Shiny Charm and it's 1/512. So just in case I'm not somehow...
Back
Top Bottom