Search results for query: *

1. Kelleo

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

I got Spiritomb and got to Arceus. I wasn't sure if I had to just catch all Pokemon or complete their entries in order to be able to encounter Arceus, tbh, but it's the former, so that's nice. This encounter was not fun though, I'd say the only other time I felt this much frustration at a...
  2. Kelleo

Getting closer to at last collecting all the wisps, I have 91 (and I've gotten all the ones in Jubilife and the Fieldlands now), but in the meantime, I just got a shiny Roselia! My third pre-Shiny Charm shiny that isn't the guaranteed Ponyta now, not too shabby!
  3. Kelleo

I'm at 241 seen, 240 caught, and I think 118 completed? I'm only missing Spiritomb at the moment (since Arceus is obviously very last), but it's not easy finding all those wisps...
  4. Kelleo

I've started checking out massive mass outbreaks now that I finished what I was doing before (for the time being).
  5. Kelleo

I got a shiny Zorua from a mass outbreak yesterday! This one looks really good too, and I've also already seen what shiny Hisuian Zoroark looks like as well, it's also pretty great. This is my first outbreak shiny in the game.
  6. Kelleo

I literally said, I did all those things. The stealth spray doesn't work. I was still attacked by Pokemon when I used it while trying to get my second of the trio. But I guess I could just battle the other two. I thought I could just catch all them without having to battle, but I don't mind...
  7. Kelleo

Ugh it should not have taken me as long as it did to get even one freaking Pichu and Munchlax to spawn in Obsidian Fieldlands so I could finally catch them. But I did, and conveniently in the same run, so at least there was that. Now I'm having trouble catching the forces trio...
  8. Kelleo

So, after having dropped this game for a few days, I picked it back up yesterday as well as today and... I'm glad I at last don't have to worry about this anymore. I still think this battle is overkill...
  9. Kelleo

I was going to eventually ask about where to find Cherubi, but I see somebody answered that now! I caught my first shiny outside the request Ponyta the other day! It's a Machoke and I immediately evolved it because I didn't yet have a Machamp. Which means my very first Machamp is a shiny one...
  10. Kelleo

Not able to. I don't care to ditch the team I've used for so long and I don't have anymore items that increase EVs. I increased them as much as I could.
  11. Kelleo

More post-game spoilers, since I decided to temporarily put the game down instead of permanently...
  12. Kelleo

I tried taking some advice to win the final battle, it didn't help enough. I'm done with the game for real now. I'm sick of how stupid so much crap in it is. One of the worst Pokemon games in the series imo. Shame, because it was shaping up to be amazing.
  13. Kelleo

I think I'm done with all the story stuff, including post-game content. I'll just finish the Pokedex, get Arceus and be done with the game.
  14. Kelleo

Finished the main story just now. That was pretty cool! I still don't like this game's difficulty, but the concept and story were fun. The only things I kinda regret are still not unlocking more hairstyles yet (I guess I kept getting side-tracked by the story and all) and not having found a...
  15. Kelleo

I cleared the last frenzied noble. But I had to use several continues for this one, I don't think even good/great players would clear this without blacking out unless their dodging skills are perfect. Mine are a little better now than they were back when I was having trouble with the third...
  16. Kelleo

Well, turns out I somehow didn't notice the continue battle choice when you black out against a noble, so I picked the game back up. I had to use it, because I'd tried several times over to defeat that third lord and could not do it without blacking out. That said, I didn't have to use it on the...
  17. Kelleo

I only got as far as the third lord battle and I think I'm ending my game there. I have no interest in going further. This game isn't for me. Shame too, I was really excited for it and it seemed amazing at first.
Back
Top Bottom