Search results for query: *

1. Kelleo

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Alright, that sounds good. Ah, good. I'm glad I had the right idea in adding an ice type move and ground type move since none of my other Pokemon are of those types. :D Not a bad idea at all. I'd have to figure out how to teach my Pokemon all these...
  2. Kelleo

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Uh, Ponyta doesn't evolve until lv. 40. His is two levels below that. I guess it wouldn't hurt to post my Black 2 team since I do plan to challenge the Black Tower. I've already beaten the league and all. Serperior lv. 71 Gender: Female Nature...
  3. Kelleo

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. 2. Well, my Zebstrika's stats are probably not the same as yours. xP 3. I guess so. 4. Really? I dunno why I thought it was a physical attack. xP
  4. Kelleo

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. 1: Not a bad idea. 2. No way. Zebstrika has way better attack than sp. attack. Thunderbolt would be terrible on it. 3. Again, no way. Mienshao has much better attack. 4. Seriously? Reshiram has way WAY better sp. attack than attack. The only...
  5. Kelleo

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hey, what about my team? Sure, it's now lv. 70-72 and I just beat Alder, but... xP
  6. Kelleo

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So, I'm getting ready to take on the E4 for the second time in Black and I want to level up my team a bit more before doing so. I'll post what it looks like so far. :] Serperior (Female) lv. 69 (yes, my starter is female rather than the more common...
Back
Top Bottom